Things that fans want to see in cc2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that fans want to see in cc2020

There fundamental things need to change in CC to make it more realistic and improve the overall experience
    1. AI tactics need to change specially during a run chase. Too many matches are finished between 30 to 40 overs. And AI often loses 3-4 wickets in a 300+ run chase in the first 10 overs.
    2. No of 1s and 2s should increase specially during the middle overs as too many 4s and 6s are hit and not enough singles in between. Also there are too many dot balls played.
    3. Field settings in limited matches should be different than test fields. There should be different new default field settings in an limited over matches.
    I feel the match engine used in limited overs is the extension of test matches. This should change and a separate match engine should be used in limited overs
    if it is not possible for dev to make such changes in a quick time then at least change AI's tactics in ODI run chases. It is so frustating to see A.I batters going hard even though they are 20 for 4 and this often results in them getting all out within 35 overs. Everything becomes predictable. So this aspect needs an urgent change

Completely agree on all 3 points. I have no problem at all with the 4/5 day match engine, but I just sim all limited overs matches now. It's impossible to keep the scoreboard 'ticking' by rotating the strike.

Comment

No.1 Dynamic finance, static finance gets boring. By making it dynamic you must balance the Clubs finance. Expand finance to include sponsorship: play well or get lucky with big comply sponsoring the club.

No.2 Getting fired for poor performance or poor money/financial handing.

Comment

My suggestions are background things and not meant as any form of smear on the present game play.

Still no female spectators. Needs to be fixed.

A second commentator is needed to chip in with a few quips every now and then. Doesn't have to be a 'big name', if the voice is right Joe Bloggs wil do.

I think the game crowd levels (attendances) need adjusting so you have a packed full house for an England v Australia test match and a sparse crowd for a routine County Championship fixture.

More types of batting tracks instead of the singular one we have now (well scuffed one end and footmarks at the other}

Tall, short, fat, thin, bulky and athletic looking players. Not the one size fits all we have now.

Lastly.... I buy the game every year, as soon as it's released, and throughout the year play the English, Australian, Indian, New Zealand, South African and West Indies first-class leagues. Plenty of test matches too. I log all the results and the players statistics as well. My problem is with the two-tier English County Championship because in my 'cricket world' a team can win Division One but in real life they get relegated to Division Two. The next season/version my 'cricket world' can be thrown out of sync - my Division One champions appear the next season in Division Two.. That hasn't happened yet but has plenty of times with promoted and relegated teams. I'd like to see a league team editor.

Stay safe, dodge the balls, bats and pangolins.

Comment

I do wish to have a view of the playerphotos. I know it can't be in the basic game, but most sport games got one or the other way to permit players to add photos found on the web. To be honest I can't see ANY other sport manager game that has no player-photos. It gives a bit eye candy to the game.

Is it any use mentioning the ability to edit certain things in-game ??? The ability to edit in sport manager games are vital IMHO.

Hopefully fix the absent of the tie-breaker in Bash League during the series games
          Also of course fix the new playoff setup for the Bash League

A bit smarter way to handle foreign players in the England leagues. Signing a T20 player in late year and then see him injured in April is sad. Team should be able to sign players according to correct rules as far as possible. Perhaps a rewriting of the codes on the rules for player contracts. It's to very basic now

Comment

Originally posted by clamel View Post
            I do wish to have a view of the playerphotos. I know it can't be in the basic game, but most sport games got one or the other way to permit players to add photos found on the web. To be honest I can't see ANY other sport manager game that has no player-photos. It gives a bit eye candy to the game.

Is it any use mentioning the ability to edit certain things in-game ??? The ability to edit in sport manager games are vital IMHO.

Hopefully fix the absent of the tie-breaker in Bash League during the series games
            Also of course fix the new playoff setup for the Bash League

A bit smarter way to handle foreign players in the England leagues. Signing a T20 player in late year and then see him injured in April is sad. Team should be able to sign players according to correct rules as far as possible. Perhaps a rewriting of the codes on the rules for player contracts. It's to very basic now
            I agree, an editor is the number 1 thing for me!

People ask for one every year but never seem to get one, like I've put previously, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but personally I think if it is there, it is then down to the user if they use it or not. But at least make it an option surely

Comment

Guys it does'nt matter how many suggestions we give. Its all in vain. Seems like the devs dont care for the fans which is evident from the fact that they are very unresponsive to messages. I was playing icc 2000 and literally nothing has changed apart from a change in scoring rate. Even the odi fields have remained the same since then. Tell me one feature that has been added for the past 20 years apart from database changes. I think the 100 has allowed the devs to market the game without adding anything new. I understand that they are working on a small budget but lets be honest I think the Devs just work for a couple of months before relase and milk the money.

Comment

Yeah everyone posting feature requests is just wasting their time. The same thread has appeared every year with hundreds of well thought out posts but with 0 ideas implemented into the game so far.

If the most stale and outdated components of the game (coaching, ranking, field settings and match conditions) haven't been touched for 10 years then there's no reason to think you're getting anything more complex any time soon.

Shame on the devs really for milking a fan base with minuscule changes every year while having the audacity to slap on a fresh price tag.

Comment

Originally posted by hitthestump View Post
                  Yeah everyone posting feature requests is just wasting their time. The same thread has appeared every year with hundreds of well thought out posts but with 0 ideas implemented into the game so far.

If the most stale and outdated components of the game (coaching, ranking, field settings and match conditions) haven't been touched for 10 years then there's no reason to think you're getting anything more complex any time soon.

Shame on the devs really for milking a fan base with minuscule changes every year while having the audacity to slap on a fresh price tag.
                  Even a glitch like reducing one over when you are bowled out has'nt been fixed. Hope the other cricket simulation title is released soon. That has more stats and is also more in-depth.

Comment

Just to add to the above. I still love this game and gonna this year's as well but at least fundametals that I mentioned in opening post should be addressed

Comment

Originally posted by adil View Post

Hope the other cricket simulation title is released soon. That has more stats and is also more in-depth.
                      What's this?

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyfizzle0 View Post

What's this?

Comment

Yes its that game

Comment

Just realized that D/L system is introduced in cc20 which is definately a big update. Hopefully they keep adding requested features steadily ever year

Comment

Originally posted by adil View Post
                              Just realized that D/L system is introduced in cc20 which is definately a big update. Hopefully they keep adding requested features steadily ever year
                              Glad this has finally been added. Adds an extra level of realism to the game, as well as the improved weather simulation.

Comment

Working...
                              X