Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2020 Features Announcement - Rain Delays!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, a new update. Seriously, I haven been playing Cricket Captain since it's days as a physical release on CD.

Comment

Hi,
      Are all teams able to qualify for the test championship now, or just the current top 9?
      Also how about the ODI super league, is that included in the game?
      Thanks for making a great game

Comment

If you are still tweaking and adding, getting prepared to release CC2020, I hope I`m not too late in offering up 4 more South African players for your consideration. All have played for a S.A.XI side. A.R.Hector L.B.Koch A.Tayfield & R.K.Thorne. Many Thanks.

Comment

With The 100 competition, can you confirm whether it allows a bowler to bowl 5 or 10 consecutive balls and a maximum of 20 balls per game

Comment

Originally posted by Barry2907 View Post
            With The 100 competition, can you confirm whether it allows a bowler to bowl 5 or 10 consecutive balls and a maximum of 20 balls per game
            Yes, all the rules are in for the 100. All will be accessible from the rules tab from the 100 Domestic Table.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
              Cricket Captain 2020 will release on Steam on Thursday June 18th, Android, iOS and Mac versions will be coming at a later date.

ยทImproved match engine: with updates to bowler AI, spin bowler ability in limited over matches, and batsman scoring rates.

Click image for larger version Name:	100 Ball Dom Table.jpg Views:	613 Size:	296.8 KB ID:	69863Click image for larger version Name:	Joe Root Beehive.jpg Views:	555 Size:	325.4 KB ID:	69864Click image for larger version Name:	Lord's Pavillion root catch.jpg Views:	545 Size:	444.1 KB ID:	69865Click image for larger version Name:	TestMatchInterfaceNewGraphic.jpg Views:	557 Size:	415.5 KB ID:	69866
              Looking forward to see AI improvements.

Comment

How much would I have to pay you to put the old 2 player mode back in the game?

Comment

Working...
                X