This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2020 Bug Reports

If you encounter a bug, then please report in here.

As detailed and clear a description as possible please.

We may ask you for a save game.

Not a bug(maybe), strike rate in list A games is too high. I did train Hasan Azad from V.Def to Def but strike rate is just too hig.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Zoda View Post
      Not a bug(maybe), strike rate in list A games is too high. I did train Hasan Azad from V.Def to Def but strike rate is just too hig.
      Which number was he batting at? As looking at 5 not outs in 8 innings with an avg of 40 and only 120 runs means he didnt bat much and probably batting at lower numbers where he has to go from the word go.

Comment

Incorrect SR shown for players.
        Have simmed initial months of my Ind save and am on selection screen of ODI team for SL tour.
        Below screenshot is of 20 over cricket for current year.
        I Kishan has a SR of 776 which I think is not even possible.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sheharyar View Post

Which number was he batting at? As looking at 5 not outs in 8 innings with an avg of 40 and only 120 runs means he didnt bat much and probably batting at lower numbers where he has to go from the word go.
          He opened, my team is just bad. More screenshots below: My team and then test off league. Ignore Balbirnie he plays for Ireland.
          Attached Files

Comment

Not a bug as such, but the uncontested toss in county cricket has been scrapped from this season onwards:

https://www.wisden.com/stories/count...y-championship

Comment

Originally posted by Preed View Post
              Incorrect SR shown for players.
              Have simmed initial months of my Ind save and am on selection screen of ODI team for SL tour.
              Below screenshot is of 20 over cricket for current year.
              I Kishan has a SR of 776 which I think is not even possible.
              After checking the rest of the league it looks like incorrect Strike rate, one player strike rate is 2800.

Comment

Originally posted by MateGaming View Post
                Not a bug as such, but the uncontested toss in county cricket has been scrapped from this season onwards:

https://www.wisden.com/stories/count...y-championship
                Thanks, we'll get this fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoda View Post

After checking the rest of the league it looks like incorrect Strike rate, one player strike rate is 2800.
                  Yes, definitely a bug. We're on it. Thanks for the screenshot Preed

Comment

For some players the batting form screen doesn't show all the inns they have played example R SInghand Gaikwad
                    also same s/r bug

Comment

Shrav99 Thanks for the information, I've passed it on to Chris who is investigating.

Comment

Indian State Squads need to have real and realistic names

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Yes, definitely a bug. We're on it. Thanks for the screenshot Preed
                          Maybe this extra info helps: add a spreed sheet of match info. Player was dismissed 13 time but on record he has 10 not outs. Look like only bowled was add a out.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Australia seem to play Bangladesh at home in June 2020, and don’t play Zimbabwe at all unlike the ftp. The calendar should probably be made realistic

Comment

Looking at most player stats at end of first season all batting averages are high as most of their inning are being registered as not outs

Comment

Working...
                              X