Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2020 Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cricket Captain 2020 Bug Reports

    If you encounter a bug, then please report in here.

    As detailed and clear a description as possible please.

    We may ask you for a save game.

  • #2
    Not a bug(maybe), strike rate in list A games is too high. I did train Hasan Azad from V.Def to Def but strike rate is just too hig.

    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Zoda View Post
      Not a bug(maybe), strike rate in list A games is too high. I did train Hasan Azad from V.Def to Def but strike rate is just too hig.
      Which number was he batting at? As looking at 5 not outs in 8 innings with an avg of 40 and only 120 runs means he didnt bat much and probably batting at lower numbers where he has to go from the word go.

      Comment


      • #4
        Incorrect SR shown for players.
        Have simmed initial months of my Ind save and am on selection screen of ODI team for SL tour.
        Below screenshot is of 20 over cricket for current year.
        I Kishan has a SR of 776 which I think is not even possible.
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sheharyar View Post

          Which number was he batting at? As looking at 5 not outs in 8 innings with an avg of 40 and only 120 runs means he didnt bat much and probably batting at lower numbers where he has to go from the word go.
          He opened, my team is just bad. More screenshots below: My team and then test off league. Ignore Balbirnie he plays for Ireland.
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Not a bug as such, but the uncontested toss in county cricket has been scrapped from this season onwards:

            https://www.wisden.com/stories/count...y-championship

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Preed View Post
              Incorrect SR shown for players.
              Have simmed initial months of my Ind save and am on selection screen of ODI team for SL tour.
              Below screenshot is of 20 over cricket for current year.
              I Kishan has a SR of 776 which I think is not even possible.
              After checking the rest of the league it looks like incorrect Strike rate, one player strike rate is 2800.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MateGaming View Post
                Not a bug as such, but the uncontested toss in county cricket has been scrapped from this season onwards:

                https://www.wisden.com/stories/count...y-championship
                Thanks, we'll get this fixed.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Zoda View Post

                  After checking the rest of the league it looks like incorrect Strike rate, one player strike rate is 2800.
                  Yes, definitely a bug. We're on it. Thanks for the screenshot
                  Preed
                  Kolpak Player
                  Preed

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    For some players the batting form screen doesn't show all the inns they have played example R SInghand Gaikwad
                    also same s/r bug

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Shrav99
                      Youth Player
                      Shrav99 Thanks for the information, I've passed it on to Chris who is investigating.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Indian State Squads need to have real and realistic names

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

                          Yes, definitely a bug. We're on it. Thanks for the screenshot
                          Preed
                          Kolpak Player
                          Preed
                          Maybe this extra info helps: add a spreed sheet of match info. Player was dismissed 13 time but on record he has 10 not outs. Look like only bowled was add a out.
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Australia seem to play Bangladesh at home in June 2020, and don’t play Zimbabwe at all unlike the ftp. The calendar should probably be made realistic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Looking at most player stats at end of first season all batting averages are high as most of their inning are being registered as not outs

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X