This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
    The record screen at the end of the match doesn't show correctly.
    It should be a best bowling in match record
    Hi,

I see Ambuldeniya took 6 wickets in that innings, how many did he take in the first?

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post

Why is it now on a different day? The ECB still had this scheduled as all on one day for 2020?

https://www.ecb.co.uk/news/1408680/e...-2020-sell-out
      We can't have two matches on one day, even though that is what happens in real life.

Comment

• Originally posted by MateGaming View Post

The rain came about 5-6 overs into Gloucs' innings if I remember correctly, and it was reduced to 14 overs.

Without knowing how DLS works fully, I would have assumed that because they lost six overs midway through their innings. Although I know wickets lost has an effect so maybe this was the reason behind such a small adjustment.

Scored 101 to their 114, game says a defeat by 12 runs on DLS.
        To give a 100% answer we'd need to know the overs when it changed and the score with wickets when the match changed and then we can manually do the matsh. From the way I'm reading it, I'm fairly confident the score did change, as it shows you lost by 12 when there is a 13 run difference between the totals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Hi,

I see Ambuldeniya took 6 wickets in that innings, how many did he take in the first?

8-64, so 14 in the match

Comment

• Originally posted by Lojoda View Post

8-64, so 14 in the match
            Okay and one more question (which I should have asked earlier!), what year is it in game?

Comment

Okay and one more question (which I should have asked earlier!), what year is it in game?

No problem, this match is in 2020

Comment

We can't have two matches on one day, even though that is what happens in real life.
                Wasn't it on the same day in 2019?

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post

Wasn't it on the same day in 2019?
                  No, always been the day after the semi-finals. Just looked on the 2019 game, see below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-06-22 21-44-40-95.jpg
Views:	643
Size:	263.7 KB
ID:	70465

Comment

• MateGaming I've had some further discussion with Chris and he fixed both these issues in 20.04, which released on Saturday. You reported the issue on Sunday, it's not always clear when Steam updates. Go in to options menu in game and it should be showing 20.04 as the version number.

galvatron I've had some chats with Andy on this, he's going to make some changes to fixtures to allow gap between the 20 Over finals day and England games. Keep an eye on patch notes.

Dhruv Shrav99 You may have seen Chris post elsewhere, he's going to work on the AI for chasing using DLS Par score. Unlikely to make the next patch, but probably the one after. Keep an eye on patch notes.

Comment

No, always been the day after the semi-finals. Just looked on the 2019 game, see below.

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-06-22 21-44-40-95.jpg
Views:	645
Size:	263.7 KB
ID:	70465
                      Great news!

Any further info on size of 100 squads?

Comment

• galvatron

Yes, we're working on the 100 contracts and everything related to it.

Comment

• Disappointed again, with the AI selecting players in playing 11 who don't have a chance to be selected ever in the IPL. Ex-Saurabh Tiwary (Mumbai) he hasn't played ipl since many years and is not good enough but the AI selects him as 1 down batsman instead of many other good players.
                          The AI should be more flexible in changing the playing 11, I feel depending upon the form of the player also, not only the internal hidden abilities

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhruv View Post
                            Disappointed again, with the AI selecting players in playing 11 who don't have a chance to be selected ever in the IPL. Ex-Saurabh Tiwary (Mumbai) he hasn't played ipl since many years and is not good enough but the AI selects him as 1 down batsman instead of many other good players.
                            The AI should be more flexible in changing the playing 11, I feel depending upon the form of the player also, not only the internal hidden abilities
                            I've made some tweaks to Tiwary including nerfing him by quite a bit, he was being over-rated by the game.

AI selection is very tricky, especially outside of international teams. I'm always happy to hear feedback.

Comment

• Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, but is stamina working as it should? Ben Stokes has been empty since his 6th over yet still going as normal?

Name:	Screenshot_166.png
Views:	283
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	70538

Comment

• Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
                                Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, but is stamina working as it should? Ben Stokes has been empty since his 6th over yet still going as normal?

Name:	Screenshot_166.png
Views:	283
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	70538
                                You should check his fitness before the game

Comment

Working...
                                X