This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ahson8 View Post
    Sureshot my game file seems to have become corrupted, and it says not enough data to available to attempt recovery. Is it possible to recover the file somehow ? (I did sync on Dropbox)
    Accidentally deleted an important file? Rest easy knowing that Dropbox saves all of your lost files and restores older versions of files. Learn more.

If you right click on the file in Dropbox you should be able to access it's version history and go back to a previous version.

Anything odd happen with the last session with that save, like a crash, etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by freehand View Post
      My bottom bar has stopped working. So I'm unable to click continue to get the game moving and can't use the options button either, anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it?
      I take it you are on PC?

Are other buttons on the screen clickable?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Accidentally deleted an important file? Rest easy knowing that Dropbox saves all of your lost files and restores older versions of files. Learn more.

If you right click on the file in Dropbox you should be able to access it's version history and go back to a previous version.

Anything odd happen with the last session with that save, like a crash, etc?
        Nothing odd. I saved the game but didnt close the app. Also my game is stored on E:/ but the save files are in C:/ and I barely have any space on my C:/ drive. Perhaps it was that

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahson8 View Post

Nothing odd. I saved the game but didnt close the app. Also my game is stored on E:/ but the save files are in C:/ and I barely have any space on my C:/ drive. Perhaps it was that
          How much space is left on your C drive?

Is Windows itself installed on the C drive?

Comment

I take it you are on PC?

Are other buttons on the screen clickable?
            No, on iPad, did a restartand it worked but then I went back in and it's happened .

the other buttons are clickable but can't proceed beyond that page, have tried restarting again but no joy.

Comment

• Originally posted by freehand View Post

No, on iPad, did a restartand it worked but then I went back in and it's happened .

the other buttons are clickable but can't proceed beyond that page, have tried restarting again but no joy.
              Is this during a match or outside?

Can you confirm the model number of your iPad, it will be on the back of the device.

Comment

• freehand In addition, does this happen on just one save or any save? If it's a particular save we'll take a look at it as it should be fixable if we can load the save.

Comment

• [iOS] All drop down menus in the game appear blank as pictured below. This also includes team names from the top of the screen too. Unrelated note, Tim David should not be eligible for selection for Australia as he played for Singapore in the T20 Word Cup qualifiers last year (as far as I'm aware).

Comment

• This might be better under features request but... when a batsmen does a really straight drive the bowler makes no effort to field it. When in reality you do see the bowler use his feet to stop the ball, you wouldn't expect it to happen all of the time but it does happen (Anderson did it yesterday) bowlers should be fielding at least some of the straight drives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilted View Post
                      [iOS] All drop down menus in the game appear blank as pictured below. This also includes team names from the top of the screen too. Unrelated note, Tim David should not be eligible for selection for Australia as he played for Singapore in the T20 Word Cup qualifiers last year (as far as I'm aware).
                      Can you confirm the model number from the back of your device?

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                        This might be better under features request but... when a batsmen does a really straight drive the bowler makes no effort to field it. When in reality you do see the bowler use his feet to stop the ball, you wouldn't expect it to happen all of the time but it does happen (Anderson did it yesterday) bowlers should be fielding at least some of the straight drives.
                        I think you should pay least attention to graphic details as its a management game

Comment

I've still got this problem.

Comment

• [QUOTE=adil;n71365]

So the bowler should never save a run?

Comment

• After winning qualifier 1 of the CPL, the got to next match button was replaced by the contracts button, presumably for FC team, but when I pressed it, it just went straight to the CPL final and after that straight to the first match of one day comp, not allowing me to sign any players to my team

Comment

Model: A1395
                                Version: 10.3.3 (newer versions not supported)

Yeah it's old so it's understandable if it's not feasible fixing but it would be appreciated.
                                Last edited by Wilted; 07-14-2020, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X