Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2020 Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi Sureshot, I raised this in previous versions but it is still occurring in 2020. I'm playing the android version.

    The run wheel incorrectly shows runs being scored on the opposite side than they were actually scored. The pie chart of runs shows correctly, but the run wheel does not.

    The picture shows this clearly where 3 runs have been scored through point, but the run wheel is showing them being scored through square leg.

    Please could you fix this? Let me know if you need any more information.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200818-085303.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	227.2 KB
ID:	72362

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TJHC View Post
      Hi Sureshot, I raised this in previous versions but it is still occurring in 2020. I'm playing the android version.

      The run wheel incorrectly shows runs being scored on the opposite side than they were actually scored. The pie chart of runs shows correctly, but the run wheel does not.

      The picture shows this clearly where 3 runs have been scored through point, but the run wheel is showing them being scored through square leg.

      Please could you fix this? Let me know if you need any more information.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200818-085303.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	227.2 KB
ID:	72362
      Looks like this is an issue when the run goes exactly square, I've raised this issue with Andy and Chris.

      Comment


      • The Internet game has stopped working on mac. It says update required. There is no update available on the App Store. Please help...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by striker View Post
          The Internet game has stopped working on mac. It says update required. There is no update available on the App Store. Please help...
          Hi,

          We're in the process of updating all builds, Mac is waiting on review from Apple, Mac and iOS should be available tomorrow and are set to automatically release. With our scoring rate changes we've had to ensure only the latest builds can play online. The plan was to release the four platforms simultaneously, but unfortunately that plan got scuppered with Google approving Android 3 days quicker than we expected.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by striker View Post
            The Internet game has stopped working on mac. It says update required. There is no update available on the App Store. Please help...
            To confirm this update is now available through the Mac App Store.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by adil View Post

              Yes it looks the same for me. It should be a darker shade of green
              I've just changed the Pakistan kit to this, which will be in the next update. Not sure when that update will be.

              See these screenshots:

              Click image for larger version

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-08-24 13-15-36-80.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	334.7 KB
ID:	72494Click image for larger version

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-08-24 13-15-01-96.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	322.1 KB
ID:	72495

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

                I've just changed the Pakistan kit to this, which will be in the next update. Not sure when that update will be.

                See these screenshots:

                Click image for larger version

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-08-24 13-15-36-80.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	334.7 KB
ID:	72494Click image for larger version

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-08-24 13-15-01-96.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	322.1 KB
ID:	72495
                Yeah thats better. Thanks

                Comment


                • Sureshot Pakistan kit looks lovely. Did you see my message about the Derbyshire one day kit in the thread started about the Surrey kits?

                  Comment


                  • I had a player who was injured with a fracture for four weeks (two of them remaining) get called upto the England squad. He didn’t play. Was a created player in a Yorkshire career in 2027.

                    Comment


                    • I can't play any match since the last update, I've tried multiple saves including a new save, custom series, it makes no difference. I can simulate a match, but if I click to play it, after the toss when I pick to bat or bowl, the game freezes on initialising the match.

                      I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that made no difference.
                      Last edited by Spockyt; 08-26-2020, 02:10 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Spockyt View Post
                        I can't play any match since the last update, I've tried multiple saves, custom series, it makes no difference. I can simulate a match, but if I click to play it, after the toss when I pick to bat or bowl, the game freezes on initialising the match.
                        Hi,

                        What platform are you playing the game on?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

                          Hi,

                          What platform are you playing the game on?
                          PC, via Steam.

                          Comment


                          • I won the world cup as Bangladesh in the tournament mode (on very easy difficulty) and didn't get this steam achievement: Win the ODI World Cup Scenario beyond all odds
                            Is this correct?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
                              I won the world cup as Bangladesh in the tournament mode (on very easy difficulty) and didn't get this steam achievement: Win the ODI World Cup Scenario beyond all odds
                              Is this correct?
                              Yes, the achievement is for winning it with a non-Test side.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Spockyt View Post

                                PC, via Steam.
                                First thing to try is Verifying the game files:

                                Right click on Cricket Captain 2020 in Steam Library and select Properties
                                Go to Local Files, then select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

                                If that doesn't work, let me know.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X