X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gladiator
    replied
    Originally posted by saviopaes View Post

I am in the year 2130, there's been no error my side - could it be something with your computer file being corrupted or something like that?
    I play the West Indies too, have we played online anytime? I go by the online name team as s-o-c-a
    2130? Thats awesome!

There was a time when file got corrupted but, then it told me that its corrupted and gave me an option to restore. However, in this case game doesnt say anything rather when I press the forward button going towards squad selection whole game just shuts down.

I did try online few years ago but, at that time I was rarely able to find a player online to play with. Thanks for giving me your team name, will definitely give online another shot.

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes
    replied
    Originally posted by Gladiator View Post
    Hi Sureshot I am playing as WI and at the squad selection of World T20 in June 2050 but, when I click on the WI squad selection forward button the game just keeps on crashing and I cant go any further. Kindly advise.
    I am in the year 2130, there's been no error my side - could it be something with your computer file being corrupted or something like that?
    I play the West Indies too, have we played online anytime? I go by the online name team as s-o-c-a

Leave a comment:

• Gladiator
    replied
    Hi Sureshot I am playing as WI and at the squad selection of World T20 in June 2050 but, when I click on the WI squad selection forward button the game just keeps on crashing and I cant go any further. Kindly advise.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by morty View Post
    Sudden inability to access game save file. Game crashes upon trying to load my usual international career. No new updates I'm pretty sure? No new disruptive apps installs.

Just not lettin me play even though the last few months have been fine
    Can you confirm what device you are playing on?

Leave a comment:

• morty
    replied
    Sudden inability to access game save file. Game crashes upon trying to load my usual international career. No new updates I'm pretty sure? No new disruptive apps installs.

Just not lettin me play even though the last few months have been fine

Leave a comment:

• Ahmedleo414
    replied
    I picked up a 10fer playing as Glamorgan, however the achievement didn't get unlocked on steam
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    The server appears to be down and has been all day. Sureshot

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben eddy View Post
    I keep getting please wait coming up on the loading screen and I can play on please help

Sureshot
    Is this when you try to load a save?

Leave a comment:

• Ben eddy
    replied
    I keep getting please wait coming up on the loading screen and I can play on please help

Sureshot

Leave a comment:

• TJHC
    replied
    Thanks Sureshot

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by TJHC View Post

Yep, that's right, I can't see batting or bowling form percentages for non Durham players.

Agreed, a switch squad option would be a good option. Or perhaps it could be that you leave your county as soon as you pick the international squad.
    I think the code works like this because we've had issues with important matches being missed when managing international teams. We might be able to do a switch team option for coach and physio, I'd have to check with Andy and Chris, I've made a note of this and the percentages for non-user domestic teams when managing an international team.

Leave a comment:

• TJHC
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Right, I've finally got a save to the same point as you.

1) To confirm, you mean the form percentage form when looking at the Batting Form in Player Profile?
    2) I think this is right, as you're managing Durham next. Hmm, but then you want to train players before the England match. I'd have to check if we can swap user control between the two user teams in situations like this.
    Yep, that's right, I can't see batting or bowling form percentages for non Durham players.

Agreed, a switch squad option would be a good option. Or perhaps it could be that you leave your county as soon as you pick the international squad.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by TJHC View Post
    Hi Sureshot, I've encountered a bug whilst captaining England and Durham.

On android, when I am asked to select an England squad but there is a Durham game straight after, two issues happen:

1) when selecting players for the England Squad, the players' form percentages do not show, unless they are Durham players.

2) immediately after confirming the squad, I am taken to the Durham training page and not the England training page.

Let me know if you need more information.
    Right, I've finally got a save to the same point as you.

1) To confirm, you mean the form percentage form when looking at the Batting Form in Player Profile?
    2) I think this is right, as you're managing Durham next. Hmm, but then you want to train players before the England match. I'd have to check if we can swap user control between the two user teams in situations like this.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post
    The server is down at the minute, in case you haven't noticed Sureshot
    Fine for me now, is it okay for you?

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    The server is down at the minute, in case you haven't noticed Sureshot

Leave a comment:

Working...