This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aleontiou View Post
    Love the game, rain affected Odi Sri lanka make 317 from 43 overs, dont know if it's a bug but target seems so high from 20 overs lol
    Target definitely isn't right. We tested this heavily, as did our testers. There must have been a case we missed.

1) Have you got a save from during the match?
    2) Can you remember when the rain breaks happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
      How about the calendar, in the game Australia play Bangladesh at home in June 2020 but in real life it would have been played in Bangladesh at the same time
      I've asked Andy to fix this and add the Zimbabwe in Aus ODI series that takes place in August.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

I've asked Andy to fix this and add the Zimbabwe in Aus ODI series that takes place in August.

Thanks, for sorting this

Comment

Originally posted by aleontiou View Post
          Love the game, rain affected Odi Sri lanka make 317 from 43 overs, dont know if it's a bug but target seems so high from 20 overs lol
          I'm having a tough time trying to repeat this bug. So I assume the rain happened after 43 over (Sri Lanka were not all out), and then this is the start of the 2nd innings. Hopefully will get to the bottom of it soon. Thanks for pointing it out.

Comment

I was ahead on DLS while chasing, but the other team won, also AI vs AI match had same outcome it seems
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the information Lojoda I've passed it on to Chris.

Chris has told me that this is part of the same bug that has been reported, he's nearly got it fixed. When he has I'll do a new Steam build as Andy has got some other fixes in this afternoon.
              Last edited by Sureshot; 06-19-2020, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Youth players have arrived in my squad but aren't showing up on the 'player records' section unless I filter for 'England.' They don't come under 'All players' for some reason.

Comment

New Steam build is live, if you've not seen the stickied topic. Fix list is:

- Fixed rain delay matches when rain happens over innings change
                  - Fixed priority of 100 team fixtures over Eng County
                  - Updated Australian International fixtures in 2020
                  - Updated group table names in Eng OD

Comment

Originally posted by ARW96 View Post
                    And the other thing which really winds me up.

Why when AI teams select only 3 seamers, do they then bowl a wicketkeeper or batsman who bowled RM just for 1 or 2 overs! It would never happen in real life!
                    This has been happening from CC 2018. I think the AI is forced by default to bowl part timers because only seamers are allowed till the new ball is 20 overs old. So if the team has only RF as the opening bowlers, they get tired by the 16th over and AI does not allow spinners to operate before 21st over. The AI is also tweaked to bowl the bowlers with best ability. So it doesn't matter if an average spinner is picking up wickets, the AI will keep bowling the main bowlers.
                    Last edited by ruby23; 06-19-2020, 06:10 PM.

Comment

When it gets to the 100 final, players in all squads remain with their 100 team and don't return to county. Not sure if this has been fixed in the latest one you mention above.

Comment

For the Pakistan domestic system, the historical records for Sotuhern Punjab go back to the 1930s, even though this team is a brand new team and has no affiliation with the old. Also, for the Pakistan domestic system, I am unable to see T20 historical records, even though a T20 system is now in place

Comment

Are you no longer able to be England and a county captain? I've been offered the England job but it then says 'Are you sure about resigning your captaincy of Lancashire?'

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                            Are you no longer able to be England and a county captain? I've been offered the England job but it then says 'Are you sure about resigning your captaincy of Lancashire?'
                            That would suck, hope this isnt the case

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                              You should be able to, Andy is investigating this now.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby23 View Post

This has been happening from CC 2018. I think the AI is forced by default to bowl part timers because only seamers are allowed till the new ball is 20 overs old. So if the team has only RF as the opening bowlers, they get tired by the 16th over and AI does not allow spinners to operate before 21st over. The AI is also tweaked to bowl the bowlers with best ability. So it doesn't matter if an average spinner is picking up wickets, the AI will keep bowling the main bowlers.
                                This is a major problem in my eyes, it doesn't feel real at all, they always pick an extra batsman instead of a good bowler,and the spinners rarely bowl, and are rarely selected in the playing XI in couple of seasons in the opponent team

Comment

Working...
                                X