replied
    Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
    its Pc/steam
    Thanks, I've just sent you a PM

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Can you confirm which platform you are on?
    its Pc/steam

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    With the new update, coach and physio screen is broken. Some symbols appear but when others are clicked it doesn't show
    Can you confirm which platform you are on?

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    With the new update, coach and physio screen is broken. Some symbols appear but when others are clicked it doesn't show
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by ChinMusic View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been brought up before. I checked back a few pages and found no mention of the bug I've encountered, so here goes.

I've just completed a Sheffield Shield first-class season and each team's averages have one or two players with missing statistics. The three screenshots prove this. New South Wales played 10 games and yet their squad appearances only total 103. That's 7 short, and after some searching I found it to be Moises Henriques who was missing stats. They showed up on his Last Comp.page instead of the Current Comp one.

I've included three screenshots because two doesn't cover the whole squad and they also prove they are from the same saved game.
    Have you still got the sae from during that season? If so, can you PM me the save. The saves are located here:

C:\Users\<User name>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves

Leave a comment:

• ChinMusic
    replied
    I'm not sure if this has been brought up before. I checked back a few pages and found no mention of the bug I've encountered, so here goes.

I've just completed a Sheffield Shield first-class season and each team's averages have one or two players with missing statistics. The three screenshots prove this. New South Wales played 10 games and yet their squad appearances only total 103. That's 7 short, and after some searching I found it to be Moises Henriques who was missing stats. They showed up on his Last Comp.page instead of the Current Comp one.

I've included three screenshots because two doesn't cover the whole squad and they also prove they are from the same saved game.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Sureshot The points system still isn't working online. I just beat Challenge_accepted and should've got 24 points but only got 5! Really frustrating to beat some of the best teams and only get a couple of points and then lose to weak teams but lose the full amount of points that I'm supposed to!

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Originally posted by Top_Cat View Post

Right so this is a proper bug. I'm seeing players picked for two teams at the same time now.

In the below, you can see the Australia vs Ireland Test on 6th of Oct 2027 and the next game for my FC team (South Australia) beginning on the 10th of October i.e. day 5 of the Test overlaps with day 1 of the Shield game. So, anyone playing the Test should be unavailable for the Shield games.

Yet, Yapp, Labuschagne, Head and Carey finish playing the Test and line up for SA and QLD.

Hard to see from the first screenshot but you can see the 2nd Test began on the 13th of October i.e. during the same Shield game. Yet, all of those players were available for selection for the 2nd Test whilst still playing the Shield game that they should not have been playing.

Playing for multiple teams at the same time is a decent way to boost your numbers eh. Have sent my save game to Sureshot so you can see the same players playing two different games (see the latest games on those dates in corey, s. aus & adelaide_COPY.cap in the Dropbox folder I sent).
    This has also happened for me today. Guy playing in a 4 day game for Lancashire was also playing for England in a T20I

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied

Have you got a save from this point? If so, can you send it to me in a PM. I *think* you're on PC:

C:\Users\<User name>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves
    Next time I get to one I will send it across

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post

Any progress on this? I lost today and should've lost 24 points but lost none! Dunno if the opposition gained any points.
    Any luck getting on the game or playing any? - the points seem to be one of the many issues of CC2020, but then if you can't play at all, that is a pretty shitty game, to begin with. Any luck with getting in?

Leave a comment:

• Top_Cat
    replied
    Just because the forum software won't let me edit the post again, checked the other Shield scorecards and yup, all the other Test players also played in the other Shield games for NSW, WA, etc. and also were available to be picked for the next Test during those games.

Leave a comment:

• Top_Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Top_Cat View Post
    Another to add to the 'bug' file (assuming noone's already mentioned it).

I skippered a Test and my domestic T20 team had a game either on the last day of the Test or the day after. Either way, I finished the Test and noticed the Test caps who are in my local T20 team had runs and wickets immediately after the Test finished. So it looks as if the computer autoplayed my next domestic game with the players I was just using for the Test. Fairly sure this has been an issue for several versions, though.
    Right so this is a proper bug. I'm seeing players picked for two teams at the same time now.

In the below, you can see the Australia vs Ireland Test on 6th of Oct 2027 and the next game for my FC team (South Australia) beginning on the 10th of October i.e. day 5 of the Test overlaps with day 1 of the Shield game. So, anyone playing the Test should be unavailable for the Shield games.

Yet, Yapp, Labuschagne, Head and Carey finish playing the Test and line up for SA and QLD.

Hard to see from the first screenshot but you can see the 2nd Test began on the 13th of October i.e. during the same Shield game. Yet, all of those players were available for selection for the 2nd Test whilst still playing the Shield game that they should not have been playing.

Playing for multiple teams at the same time is a decent way to boost your numbers eh. Have sent my save game to Sureshot so you can see the same players playing two different games (see the latest games on those dates in corey, s. aus & adelaide_COPY.cap in the Dropbox folder I sent).

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied

We're investigating this.
    Any progress on this? I lost today and should've lost 24 points but lost none! Dunno if the opposition gained any points.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied

This has happened a lot with me as well, sometimes its the other way around though, as I sometimes see the T20 world cup table when I want to see the test championship. I don't have a save at either point though sorry
    It's weird, when I've tested it before it has always worked as it should. Which complicates the investigation somewhat!

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam View Post
    When playing a T20 World Cup, I cant view the standings as it reverts to the Test Championship table.
    This has happened a lot with me as well, sometimes its the other way around though, as I sometimes see the T20 world cup table when I want to see the test championship. I don't have a save at either point though sorry

Leave a comment:

Working...
X