X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by galvatron View Post

I'm Lancashire and it's 2022

I did wonder about this before the game dropped because in reality we will see a lot of 2nd xi players in the challenge trophy etc and limited numbers from each county in the hundred, but if you’re building your team well in game then ai is bound to see all your players as hot property.

im only in 2021 Worcestershire and I have 11 available players - 7 of which are bowlers - so I’m just simming the games as it’s pointless, even my main overseas player is unavailable due to the hundred despite being 100% available in contract selection - perhaps move the hundred contract selection before county contract session, maybe with a ‘picked for 100’ flag somewhere?
    Last edited by benj_2904; 06-20-2020, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lojoda View Post

I'm getting some random crashes too
      This has been fixed in the patch that just went live.

Cricket Captain 2020 fix-list 20.04
      - Fixed crash if 2nd innings of computer OD match washed out
      - Fixed wrong message showing when accepting international captaincy
      - Fixed 100 and 20 Over fielding restrictions (including rain reduced)
      - Fixed DLS par score if 2nd innings has reduced overs from start
      - Fixed adding stats to players twice if 2nd innings of OD washed out
      - Allowed players to return from 100 when their team doesn't reach knockouts
      - Fix for 20 Over records not showing in Pakistan Domestic

Comment

There was rain before the lunch break but the time of the delay made up the time to lunch.
        Chris has investigated this, it's a purely cosmetic bug. The actual time lost to rain is correct, but the time being shown in the message box isn't correct. Chris had a look at this this afternoon but it's a complex fix, so he''ll investigate further in the upcoming days.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenlightning003 View Post
          My game keeps crashing during the 2021 T20 World Cup. I'm playing as India and the game started crashing before my game against England.
          We think this issue has been fixed with version 20.04 which has just gone live. Please let us know.

Comment

When it gets to the 100 final, players in all squads remain with their 100 team and don't return to county. Not sure if this has been fixed in the latest one you mention above.
            Chris has now allowed players to return to counties once their 100 teams are out of the 100 tournament. The message you get shown on the messages screen still only shows after the tournament, but released players are available before then.

It's on the list to update that message for when players return, but it's pretty complex code so couldn't happen today.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmedleo414 View Post
              For the Pakistan domestic system, the historical records for Sotuhern Punjab go back to the 1930s, even though this team is a brand new team and has no affiliation with the old. Also, for the Pakistan domestic system, I am unable to see T20 historical records, even though a T20 system is now in place
              We've fixed the 20 Over filter not displaying.

The records going back before to same team name but different teams, is a bit more complicated, I'm going to take a look at this at some point in the next week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by benj_2904 View Post

I did wonder about this before the game dropped because in reality we will see a lot of 2nd xi players in the challenge trophy etc and limited numbers from each county in the hundred, but if you’re building your team well in game then ai is bound to see all your players as hot property.

im only in 2021 Worcestershire and I have 11 available players - 7 of which are bowlers - so I’m just simming the games as it’s pointless, even my main overseas player is unavailable due to the hundred despite being 100% available in contract selection - perhaps move the hundred contract selection before county contract session, maybe with a ‘picked for 100’ flag somewhere?
                I'd really like to look at your save so I can analyse everything that is happening and then I can pass on to Chris and Andy.. Your save will be here:

C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves

You should be able to send it to me in a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Chris has now allowed players to return to counties once their 100 teams are out of the 100 tournament. The message you get shown on the messages screen still only shows after the tournament, but released players are available before then.

It's on the list to update that message for when players return, but it's pretty complex code so couldn't happen today.
                  Thanks for checking up on all this stuff. Are the 100 squads going to be reduced in size? 24 for their squads seem excessive. If you look here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/50109006

The actual squads are only 16 players. This would be a lot more manageable for a county side.

Comment

Thanks for checking up on all this stuff. Are the 100 squads going to be reduced in size? 24 for their squads seem excessive. If you look here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/50109006

The actual squads are only 16 players. This would be a lot more manageable for a county side.
                    We're investigating the 100 and it's impact on county teams.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	0DC0C8E2-BA09-4CF2-B278-2B18B013FEC6.jpeg
Views:	801
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	70309
                      assume this is a bug - no message but I’d guess it’s an offer to swap to manchester
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Playing as Ind in Normal mode and I have played couple of series - Ind vs Aus (4 tests) and Ind vs Eng (5 tests).
                        Too many huge totals are being chased in 4th Innings of Test matches.

Three times the totals have been chased by my team and twice have been done by the opposition.

1. Ind chased 319
                        2. Ind chased 461
                        3. Eng chased 344
                        4. Ind chased 399
                        5 Eng chased 434

I think this is high because it has happened 5 times out of the 9 tests.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ZH8 View Post
                          I observed an entire World cup and in 16 AI simulated matches the team batting second were allout between 14-38 overs. The same is true for other ODI competitions. The same issue from previous iteration is still there, teams batting second always play ultra aggressively and get allout quickly in losing contests. I would expect at best 6-7 matches in whole tournament where team batting second would get allout under 40 overs, not 16 out of 48 matches.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	20200619022901_1.jpg
Views:	1399
Size:	411.3 KB
ID:	70079Click image for larger version

Name:	20200619023247_1.jpg
Views:	1354
Size:	412.0 KB
ID:	70080Click image for larger version

Name:	20200619023355_1.jpg
Views:	1344
Size:	412.3 KB
ID:	70081Click image for larger version

Name:	20200619023429_1.jpg
Views:	1361
Size:	396.4 KB
ID:	70082Click image for larger version

Name:	20200619023450_1.jpg
Views:	1361
Size:	410.3 KB
ID:	70083
                          Hey, any chances of od results being improved this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrav99 View Post

Hey, any chances of od results being improved this year?
                            This needs to be looked and corrected IMO, it's too unreal

Comment

• Hey in The Hundred only 3 overseas players are allowed in the playing XI but somehow a dude playing cardif was able to play 4 overseas(bumrah starc smith qais ahmed) in an online game

Comment

• Originally posted by AkhtarPlays View Post
                                Hey in The Hundred only 3 overseas players are allowed in the playing XI but somehow a dude playing cardif was able to play 4 overseas(bumrah starc smith qais ahmed) in an online game
                                I’m not sure the game is limiting how many you play as I just played 5 on my save

Comment

Working...
                                X