Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My game keeps crashing during the 2021 T20 World Cup. I'm playing as India and the game started crashing before my game against England.

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
      Youth players have arrived in my squad but aren't showing up on the 'player records' section unless I filter for 'England.' They don't come under 'All players' for some reason.
      Was the same on 2019 mate for me, they show up there once they play a professional game

Comment

Just played the demo. Really enjoyed but I found the following bugs:
        1. AI not trying to bat 50 overs while chasing a big total.
        2. Too many runs scored in last overs of a odi. I played as india and scored 162 off last 12 overs vs sa and scored 130 playing as australia in last 10 overs in an odi. They scores are pretty unrealesstic even by current scoring standards.
        3. Average aggresion batters scoring at avery high strike rates. Root and smith scored 130 and 162 respectively at strike rates of close too 130.
        So scoring rates should be re-balanced a bit

Comment

Ok I’ve found a bug... I was playing a challenge trophy game for Essex and most my squad were international or playing the 100 and I didn’t have 11 players I assumed the game would generate me some rubbish youth players but it didn't. I clicked play match even with players not allowed to play in the team and the first message said they couldn’t play and then it went through and let me play the match anyway with them in the team!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Was the same on 2019 mate for me, they show up there once they play a professional game
            This didn't happen for me on 2019...

Comment

During rain delays. I start the middle session and it says '15 minutes lost' and then it jumps straight to tea. Anyone else seen this?

Comment

Originally posted by adil View Post
                Just played the demo. Really enjoyed but I found the following bugs:
                1. AI not trying to bat 50 overs while chasing a big total.
                2. Too many runs scored in last overs of a odi. I played as india and scored 162 off last 12 overs vs sa and scored 130 playing as australia in last 10 overs in an odi. They scores are pretty unrealesstic even by current scoring standards.
                3. Average aggresion batters scoring at avery high strike rates. Root and smith scored 130 and 162 respectively at strike rates of close too 130.
                So scoring rates should be re-balanced a bit
                To add to the above AI picks spinners to bowl in deatg overs of an odi. Rasheed bowled his 10 over between over 30 to 50 vs Australia

Comment

Originally posted by Greenlightning003 View Post
                  My game keeps crashing during the 2021 T20 World Cup. I'm playing as India and the game started crashing before my game against England.
                  Hi,

Looking in to this, have you got a save before it breaks? If so, it's a simple fix.

Saves are here:
                  C:\Users\Nigel\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves

Comment

During rain delays. I start the middle session and it says '15 minutes lost' and then it jumps straight to tea. Anyone else seen this?
                    To confirm, you're saying it misses the whole session not 15 minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

To confirm, you're saying it misses the whole session not 15 minutes?
                      Yes, it did this two sessions in a row.

Comment

Player development via technique coaching is non existent. I think it needs a serious boost.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenlightning003 View Post
                          I cannot repeat this, have tried with different match types selected and the 2021 World Cup plays out fine.

If you can get the save game to us from before it crashes, we will be able to fix it.

Saves are here:
                          C:\Users\<User name>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves

You may not be able to upload saves to posts in here (will check shortly), but you should be able to message it to me through a private message.

We're very keen to fix crash bugs, but we need to be able to repeat them to fix.

Comment

Yes, it did this two sessions in a row.
                            Chris is investigating.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
                              Player development via technique coaching is non existent. I think it needs a serious boost.

I've got two of my new players to improve their batting. But with youth players getting called up to the test squad after 12 first class games... means it's almost impossible to improve highly rated young players.

Comment

My team is batting and the opposition bowler's energy bar is in full view. Won't let me upload a screenshot, will try later. Is anyone else getting this bug?....now uploaded.

Comment

Working...
                                X