This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChinMusic View Post
    My team is batting and the opposition bowler's energy bar is in full view. Won't let me upload a screenshot, will try later. Is anyone else getting this bug?....now uploaded.
    I've experienced this too and didn't think much of it, but now I think about it, it doesn't seem right that we should be able to see this.

Comment

Definitely a bug. Maybe, a bumble bee.

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post

I've got two of my new players to improve their batting. But with youth players getting called up to the test squad after 12 first class games... means it's almost impossible to improve highly rated young players.
        It's less of an issue with generated players as they generate at a good level hence instant call ups. It should really be easier to develop the existing young players though. At the moment they hardly get anywhere.

Comment

Playing a FC match in India, the record screen didn't show correctly at the end of the match. I think it should have been a best match figures record
          Edit: At the end of a different match, that I won this time, The record popup is correct
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Lojoda; 06-20-2020, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Are the 100 squads going to be reduced? I only have 11 available players in my squad, making the challenge trophy a rather difficult challenge...

Comment

Yes, it did this two sessions in a row.
              Was there rain before the interval?

Comment

Are the 100 squads going to be reduced? I only have 11 available players in my squad, making the challenge trophy a rather difficult challenge...
                What team are you playing as and what year are you in?

The ECB reduced the OD comp to a development competition, so the available players won't be good, it's exactly what will happen next season. The game should produce youth players to ensure you have an XI.

If you can PM me the save, that would be great:

C:\Users\<User name>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
                  Ok I’ve found a bug... I was playing a challenge trophy game for Essex and most my squad were international or playing the 100 and I didn’t have 11 players I assumed the game would generate me some rubbish youth players but it didn't. I clicked play match even with players not allowed to play in the team and the first message said they couldn’t play and then it went through and let me play the match anyway with them in the team!
                  I cannot reproduce this, can you PM me your save:

The game should produce youth players so you can have an XI, Chris and Andy have been looking through the code and can't see any issues, so we need an example.

Comment

Originally posted by MateGaming View Post

I've experienced this too and didn't think much of it, but now I think about it, it doesn't seem right that we should be able to see this.
                    This is an interesting one.

It's been available when batting in Mobile versions for a few years now, actually a bug in the first instance.

We were 50/50 on changing it so Desktpo/Tablet can see it.

I kind of like it, I think if you're in a real match situation, you could see how tired the bowler is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

This is an interesting one.

It's been available when batting in Mobile versions for a few years now, actually a bug in the first instance.

We were 50/50 on changing it so Desktpo/Tablet can see it.

I kind of like it, I think if you're in a real match situation, you could see how tired the bowler is.
                      I actually agree. Visibly tiring bowler? Up that aggression!

Any thoughts on (real) youth player development Nigel? You've done great work adding young players this year but it's very demoralising to see them not improve and never get games whilst the generated young players go straight into first XIs.

Comment

Was there rain before the interval?
                        There was rain before the lunch break but the time of the delay made up the time to lunch.

Comment

What team are you playing as and what year are you in?

The ECB reduced the OD comp to a development competition, so the available players won't be good, it's exactly what will happen next season. The game should produce youth players to ensure you have an XI.

If you can PM me the save, that would be great:

I'm Lancashire and it's 2022

Comment

Apologies, I haven’t red all responses but I am getting regular crashes mid game - nothing special happening just closes the game

Comment

Bangalore seem to be playing all home matches in Mohali, not Bangalore

Comment

Originally posted by benj_2904 View Post
                                Apologies, I haven’t red all responses but I am getting regular crashes mid game - nothing special happening just closes the game
                                I'm getting some random crashes too

Comment

Working...
                                X