This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Preed View Post
    Playing as Ind in Normal mode and I have played couple of series - Ind vs Aus (4 tests) and Ind vs Eng (5 tests).
    Too many huge totals are being chased in 4th Innings of Test matches.

Three times the totals have been chased by my team and twice have been done by the opposition.

1. Ind chased 319
    2. Ind chased 461
    3. Eng chased 344
    4. Ind chased 399
    5 Eng chased 434

I think this is high because it has happened 5 times out of the 9 tests.
    On 2019 India chased 550+ against me in 4 sessions on a minefield. They won by at least 6 wickets, maybe 7. Happened on 2019 very regularly against India or South Africa, who always have the best batsmen.

Comment

• Originally posted by AkhtarPlays View Post
      Hey in The Hundred only 3 overseas players are allowed in the playing XI but somehow a dude playing cardif was able to play 4 overseas(bumrah starc smith qais ahmed) in an online game
      This occasionally happened on 2019 online too. People playing as Surrey playing 5 overseas players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

I'm going to have a chat with Chris about this later today.
        I’m going to look into the 2nd innings batting AI in OD matches in depth over the next week or so. I have some ideas of how we could use the DLS par to guide the RR in the easily chase overs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lojoda View Post

I'm getting some random crashes too
          We fixed a crash bug to do with 2nd innings washed out OD matches in the last update.

Comment

• Originally posted by benj_2904 View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	0DC0C8E2-BA09-4CF2-B278-2B18B013FEC6.jpeg
Views:	798
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	70309
            assume this is a bug - no message but I’d guess it’s an offer to swap to manchester
            Thanks, I've passed this on to Andy.

What year was this in? (As I've got your save in 2021)

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Child View Post

I’m going to look into the 2nd innings batting AI in OD matches in depth over the next week or so. I have some ideas of how we could use the DLS par to guide the RR in the easily chase overs.
              That's a brucey bonus from having the DLS par, sounds promising.

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post

This occasionally happened on 2019 online too. People playing as Surrey playing 5 overseas players.
                We're having a chat on this.

Comment

• Chris Child Also try to increase the amount of singles while batting as there are a lot of boundaries and rarely any rotation of strike

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

I’m not sure the game is limiting how many you play as I just played 5 on my save
                    I just tried 6 but was told the limit is 5

Comment

Thanks, I've passed this on to Andy.

What year was this in? (As I've got your save in 2021)
                      end of that year so start of 2022 season

ive progressed back to the hundred on 2022 and I’ve had same issue, 4 bowlers promoted from my youth, so I now have the only possible team I can select having 7 bowlers, an all rounder And just 3 bats including my o/s
                      Attached Files

Comment

I cannot reproduce this, can you PM me your save:

C:\Users\<User name>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves

The game should produce youth players so you can have an XI, Chris and Andy have been looking through the code and can't see any issues, so we need an example.
                        It said your private message box was full so I sent to you as a visitor message...

I only have 10 eligible players for the next match. Go to play and it will say Khan can't play because he's only a T20 player but then the match will let you play with him in the team anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

I’m not sure the game is limiting how many you play as I just played 5 on my save
                          Which league i guess TheHundred

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post

This needs to be addressed mate as it spoils all the fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Preed View Post
                              Playing as Ind in Normal mode and I have played couple of series - Ind vs Aus (4 tests) and Ind vs Eng (5 tests).
                              Too many huge totals are being chased in 4th Innings of Test matches.

Three times the totals have been chased by my team and twice have been done by the opposition.

1. Ind chased 319
                              2. Ind chased 461
                              3. Eng chased 344
                              4. Ind chased 399
                              5 Eng chased 434

I think this is high because it has happened 5 times out of the 9 tests.
                              Yes, agree that's quite unrealistic. And in your last chase of 434, India seemed to have a bowler called Kundu! Ludicrous... There are so many young prospects, but the AI will chose a bowler from a low ranked State side that plays only the minnows in the lower division!

Comment

• I just played the T20 semi final, won the game but then didn't get to play the final as it was an England game. I then lost the final.

Is this supposed to happen?

Comment

Working...
                                X