X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dhruv View Post

You should check his fitness before the game
    Difficult to do when I'm not in control of England.

Comment

• This issue isn’t only from 2020 but when you go onto a player profile if they’ve played all formats of the game, international and network then you don’t see all the rows for network averages.

also now this may be from a really old version but when you view your team at the bottom where you changed match types to see everyone’s averages I think you used to be able to select network averages as well but less important than my first point i think

Comment

• The DLS par score shows incorrectly. It said the par score was the target, ie 158, during the run chase after a rain delay where no overs were lost. Then at only that point the par score was a negative number, and after scoring another run it reverted to being the target again, and I won correctly at the end. Hope this makes sense.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Not a bug but the dls targets should be shown in the match summary we only get to know if a team wins by number of runs or wickets.

Comment

• Lojoda You didn't fancy trying to score minus 2 billion then? Passed on to Chris.

We're really close with the latest patch, we're just updating the 20 Over World Cup for the planned version later this year and then we should be patching.

Comment

• Sureshot Hey man - my current save has managed to get stuck on a challenge trophy match, one of my players got injured just before the match and now I don’t have enough in my squad to play the match or sim it - any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by benj_2904 View Post
                Sureshot Hey man - my current save has managed to get stuck on a challenge trophy match, one of my players got injured just before the match and now I don’t have enough in my squad to play the match or sim it - any ideas?
                That's annoying, tomorrow's patch will sort this in a couple of ways.

Two options for you.

1) Wait for tomorrow's patch
                2) Send the save to me over PM and I can sort it for you tonight.

Nigel

Comment

• Playing the 2020 world cup as Australia.

After each game it takes me to the test championship ladder and not the t20 wc standings. If i do it manually via internationals the first 3 times after that the test championship ladder comes up until the correct t20 ladder appears.

Thanks

Comment

• Hi guys,

We've released a patch, fixing various issues from this thread:

- Improved contracts AI including squad balance, competition for best players, and 100-ball team system
                    - Improved second innings batting AI when chasing in OD matches
                    - Fixed best bowling records pop-up display bug
                    - Fixed blank message box for job offers
                    - Updated player database with feedback from forum and social media
                    - Updated international captains
                    - Updated overseas players restrictions for squads and final XIs in all game modes
                    - Addition of youth players to squad when not enough players to make 11
                    - Updated 20 Over World Cup
                    - Improved team kits
                    - Namibia and Papua New Guinea added to Custom Match Series and ATG

Lojoda Chris couldn't repeat your DLS Par bug, but he has added some code to hopefully stop it from happening again.

Rumblah If you get the empty stamina bar again, can you save the game at that point and then send the save to me via PM.

Saves are here:
                    C:\Users\<User name>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post

Wasn't it on the same day in 2019?
                      Andy has moved fixtures about so 20Over Final and England internationals don't clash. The fixture changes won't take affect until your next season changeover.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
                        This issue isn’t only from 2020 but when you go onto a player profile if they’ve played all formats of the game, international and network then you don’t see all the rows for network averages.

also now this may be from a really old version but when you view your team at the bottom where you changed match types to see everyone’s averages I think you used to be able to select network averages as well but less important than my first point i think
                        Sureshot

guess this could be solved by a scroll bar or taking out the domestic averages that seem less nesecarry

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Sureshot

guess this could be solved by a scroll bar or taking out the domestic averages that seem less nesecarry
                          That section should be scrollable anyway (even if there's no scroll bar on the side).

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

That section should be scrollable anyway (even if there's no scroll bar on the side).
                            Id never noticed that! Thanks mate

Comment

• not sure if it's a bug or not but the 'man of the match' calculation seems odd here

Malan scored 67 & 49 and got motm ending on the loosing side, while Salt hit a match winning 167 - both players took 1 catch in the match, malan bowled 1 over for 2 runs

worth noting also that Mendis scored 34 & 99, also taking a wicket, so it feels like Malan should be 3rd in line?
                              Last edited by benj_2904; 06-27-2020, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Will this patch work on the current save, thanks! Can't wait to see if the second innings in od matches are better

Comment

Working...
                                X