Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have played in the year 2033 and I noticed that AI while chasing always gets out between 45-46 overs. You can almost always write off 5 overs when AI is chasing. It will be greatly appreciated if a patch is released by which AI plays full 50 overs. Chris Child Sureshot

Comment

• Not sure where to put this but how do i change teams? I'm Warwickshire and want to manage Wellington too but not sure how to? I noticed in the 2020 new features being able to manage in different leagues. Any help would be apprenticed. Nath

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
        Just found a bug in the online game. I was asked if I wanted my opponent to follow on, I said no. The game said you have enforced your opponent to follow on. Both of us were on batting screens but could still chat just no longer play, see attached screen shot.
        Sureshot not sure if you missed this one

Comment

• Originally posted by Nath7490 View Post
          Not sure where to put this but how do i change teams? I'm Warwickshire and want to manage Wellington too but not sure how to? I noticed in the 2020 new features being able to manage in different leagues. Any help would be apprenticed. Nath
          Depending on how well you are doing, you can get offered jobs from other teams. As far as I'm aware, there's no way to choose a different team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Sureshot not sure if you missed this one
            Got it, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilted View Post

Model: A1395
              Version: 10.3.3 (newer versions not supported)

Yeah it's old so it's understandable if it's not feasible fixing but it would be appreciated.
              We're working on this

Comment

• Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
                After winning qualifier 1 of the CPL, the got to next match button was replaced by the contracts button, presumably for FC team, but when I pressed it, it just went straight to the CPL final and after that straight to the first match of one day comp, not allowing me to sign any players to my team
                What two teams were you in control of?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

What two teams were you in control of?
                  Trinidad and Tobago and Trinidad and Tobago CC

Comment

• Originally posted by Lojoda View Post

Trinidad and Tobago and Trinidad and Tobago CC
                    Thanks, I've repeated and passed on to Chris and Andy to fix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilted View Post
                      [iOS] All drop down menus in the game appear blank as pictured below. This also includes team names from the top of the screen too. Unrelated note, Tim David should not be eligible for selection for Australia as he played for Singapore in the T20 Word Cup qualifiers last year (as far as I'm aware).
                      Are you any nearer with a fix for this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon View Post

Are you any nearer with a fix for this?
                        Charles is working on it, we think we've found what the problem is. Will hopefully know more by the end of today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Charles is working on it, we think we've found what the problem is. Will hopefully know more by the end of today.
                          Thank you.

Comment

• Not sure if this has been posted but the AI national teams seem to be picking almost completely new sides each match. So far in 3 tests against South Africa, England have used 28 different players. Only ben stokes has played all 3 matches.

Comment

• Originally posted by itineey View Post
                              Not sure if this has been posted but the AI national teams seem to be picking almost completely new sides each match. So far in 3 tests against South Africa, England have used 28 different players. Only ben stokes has played all 3 matches.
                              We fixed this in the last update.

Can you confirm the version number in the options menu in-game?

Comment

• Hi,

I bought the PC game this evening but have yet to actually play a game in 3 save attempts. The skip match and everything else works fine but once I click play game And have lost/won the toss and the ‘Initialising the match’ screen appears then the game just crashes. Attached is the screen it crashes on.

Comment

Working...
                                X