X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clarkey20 View Post
    Hi,

I bought the PC game this evening but have yet to actually play a game in 3 save attempts. The skip match and everything else works fine but once I click play game And have lost/won the toss and the ‘Initialising the match’ screen appears then the game just crashes. Attached is the screen it crashes on.
    Hi,

This will be a driver issue, either from them being out of date or not supporting shadows.

Press Windows key and R at the same time on your keyboard
    Type "dxdiag" (without the quotes) in the box and press enter
    When the diagnosis has finished, save it and it will create a text file, please send me a private message with this dxdiag attached.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Hi,

This will be a driver issue, either from them being out of date or not supporting shadows.

Press Windows key and R at the same time on your keyboard
      Type "dxdiag" (without the quotes) in the box and press enter
      When the diagnosis has finished, save it and it will create a text file, please send me a private message with this dxdiag attached.
      Hi,

I tried attaching the dxdiag text file into a PM to you but it says it was too large to do :/

Comment

• Clarkey20 Bit odd, shouldn't be too big. Anyway, I've replied to your PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lojoda View Post

Trinidad and Tobago and Trinidad and Tobago CC
          This issue is fixed in the latest full Steam release. I'm just about to update the demo as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahmedleo414 View Post
            For the Pakistan domestic system, the historical records for Sotuhern Punjab go back to the 1930s, even though this team is a brand new team and has no affiliation with the old. Also, for the Pakistan domestic system, I am unable to see T20 historical records, even though a T20 system is now in place
            This has been fixed for the latest update. Quite a bit of manual work to update, so took a while to correct.

Comment

• The Irish players don't have their nationalities underneath their names on their player profiles. The lads who have a county side have that written under their names - for example, Paul Stirling has Northamptonshire underneath his name - but the players who don't have a county just have a blank space there, not even the word Ireland.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Also, while I haven't read through the entire thread, I did notice the issue with players having 'not outs' recorded even if they were given out in the match. Paul Stirling was very definitely caught behind in Ireland's test match with Zimbabwe, but his stats read 1 match 1 innings 1 not out in the player statistics.

Edit - I take this back, that comment was made during the innings and now it's ended, the stats are correct in terms of the not out figures, at least on the player's own individual statistics pages.
                Last edited by Joe Baldwin; 07-19-2020, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• I wouldn't call it a bug but I don't no where to mention it and is the main thing that annoys me when playing. The bowling choices of the AI follow clear patterns that don't make much sense and very rarely share the bowling duties fairly evenly. If they have selected 3 seamers, the two main ones often bowl far too many overs with the third occasionally not bowling at all. I assume this is due to how good the players are in the game, but it seems ridiculous for Zimbabwe to pick Kyle Jarvis and have him bowl only 6 overs in the test (I would also argue that he is one of their better bowlers). The lead spinner also often bowls a heap and if there are two spinners they will bowl almost every over together except for when they eventually get tired or during the first 15 overs of a new ball. The AI also often selects 4 seamers and no spinner on a batting paradise which seems stupid to me. The conditions in different countries should also remain consistent throughout the saves, I can't stand playing in India or Bangladesh with the home side not picking a spinner because the pitch is better for seamers and vice-versa with Ireland or New Zealand having dust bowls.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardboardBox View Post
                    I wouldn't call it a bug but I don't no where to mention it and is the main thing that annoys me when playing. The bowling choices of the AI follow clear patterns that don't make much sense and very rarely share the bowling duties fairly evenly. If they have selected 3 seamers, the two main ones often bowl far too many overs with the third occasionally not bowling at all. I assume this is due to how good the players are in the game, but it seems ridiculous for Zimbabwe to pick Kyle Jarvis and have him bowl only 6 overs in the test (I would also argue that he is one of their better bowlers). The lead spinner also often bowls a heap and if there are two spinners they will bowl almost every over together except for when they eventually get tired or during the first 15 overs of a new ball. The AI also often selects 4 seamers and no spinner on a batting paradise which seems stupid to me. The conditions in different countries should also remain consistent throughout the saves, I can't stand playing in India or Bangladesh with the home side not picking a spinner because the pitch is better for seamers and vice-versa with Ireland or New Zealand having dust bowls.
                    Same issue for me, AI selection of bowlers is not according to pitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardboardBox View Post
                      I wouldn't call it a bug but I don't no where to mention it and is the main thing that annoys me when playing. The bowling choices of the AI follow clear patterns that don't make much sense and very rarely share the bowling duties fairly evenly. If they have selected 3 seamers, the two main ones often bowl far too many overs with the third occasionally not bowling at all. I assume this is due to how good the players are in the game, but it seems ridiculous for Zimbabwe to pick Kyle Jarvis and have him bowl only 6 overs in the test (I would also argue that he is one of their better bowlers). The lead spinner also often bowls a heap and if there are two spinners they will bowl almost every over together except for when they eventually get tired or during the first 15 overs of a new ball. The AI also often selects 4 seamers and no spinner on a batting paradise which seems stupid to me. The conditions in different countries should also remain consistent throughout the saves, I can't stand playing in India or Bangladesh with the home side not picking a spinner because the pitch is better for seamers and vice-versa with Ireland or New Zealand having dust bowls.
                      Third seamer not getting many overs is a problem I've been facing quite a lot(previous versions as well) . It feels really unrealistic when 2 pacer bowl 20 overs each and the third one just 2-4 overs

Comment

• Mostly in the ODIs spinners ball the last 10 overs which is extremely unrealistic. Best ballers should be bowling in the last 10 overs and part timers or weaker bowlers should be done before 40 overs. Any opener should not be batting below no 3.

Comment

• Limited overs (especially 50 overs) I think there are still issues.

If I make a big score - say 350 + - the opposition plays the first 30 overs like it's a test match. They then end up needing 14 an over and collapse in a heap.

We've gone from the opposition collapsing immediately after going to hard at the start to the opposite end of the spectrum. Can there be a middle ground? In real life a team would try and keep close to the run rate and then go big at the end; currently the AI bats too slowly. Pakistan were 80-0 from 23 overs chasing 370odd against me!

Comment

• Originally posted by adil View Post
                            Mostly in the ODIs spinners ball the last 10 overs which is extremely unrealistic. Best ballers should be bowling in the last 10 overs and part timers or weaker bowlers should be done before 40 overs. Any opener should not be batting below no 3.
                            I feel this is extremely frustrating.

Comment

• The Regens are flooding the team in 2021 itself, it's very annoying and unrealistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                                Limited overs (especially 50 overs) I think there are still issues.

If I make a big score - say 350 + - the opposition plays the first 30 overs like it's a test match. They then end up needing 14 an over and collapse in a heap.

We've gone from the opposition collapsing immediately after going to hard at the start to the opposite end of the spectrum. Can there be a middle ground? In real life a team would try and keep close to the run rate and then go big at the end; currently the AI bats too slowly. Pakistan were 80-0 from 23 overs chasing 370odd against me!
                                AI chasing in ODIs need another update

Comment

Working...
                                X