This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ruby23 View Post

Happened to me in 2025 too. Tried loading the saved game 5-7 times, but crashes.
    In my case, it was a problem with my computer. I just uninstalled and reinstalled Cricket Captain and everything worked fine.

Comment

• I am England coach and i can't pick Archer or Root... See attached photo...

Comment

• Originally posted by weetabixharry View Post

In my case, it was a problem with my computer. I just uninstalled and reinstalled Cricket Captain and everything worked fine.
        This issue might work by just using the verify integrity of game cache. ruby23 Let me know if verifying works.

Simon This has been such a complex bug to track down, Charles is nearly there with it, he's had to step it through the code and work out why the renderer isn't doing what it should. It's been a problem with Android as well.

Comment

• One other point, we've fixed a crash just before World Cups, this will be in the next version for all platforms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

This issue might work by just using the verify integrity of game cache. ruby23 Let me know if verifying works.

Simon This has been such a complex bug to track down, Charles is nearly there with it, he's had to step it through the code and work out why the renderer isn't doing what it should. It's been a problem with Android as well.
            Thank you.

Comment

• Any news on what i posted above about not being able to select who i want for England??

Comment

• Originally posted by Nath7490 View Post
                Any news on what i posted above about not being able to select who i want for England??
                We could do with getting the save off you, ideally from before it breaks. Are you on PC?

Comment

We could do with getting the save off you, ideally from before it breaks. Are you on PC?
                  I am on PC yes. I also carried on the series with some England rejects in place of Archer and Root so not sure how i could go back in time soda speak??

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sureshot;n71935]

Sureshot Verified the integrity of the game files on Steam and it says "validated". Still crashing at Test Championship Final 2025

Comment

• Originally posted by Nath7490 View Post

I am on PC yes. I also carried on the series with some England rejects in place of Archer and Root so not sure how i could go back in time soda speak??
                      Can you remember the game date at the time of the problem?

Comment

• [QUOTE=ruby23;n71976]
                        Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Sureshot Verified the integrity of the game files on Steam and it says "validated". Still crashing at Test Championship Final 2025
                        Can you please send us your game save and we will see if we can fix this

Press Windows key and R on your keyboard, in the run dialog copy this and hit enter:
                        %AppData%\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves
                        If you can't see this folder you may need to enable hidden folders.

Then find your relevant save and attach it in reply to this post (or PM it to me)

Comment

Can you remember the game date at the time of the problem?

22nd January 2021 squad picking day for the India 5 test away series

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sureshot;n71978]
                            Originally posted by ruby23 View Post

Can you please send us your game save and we will see if we can fix this

Press Windows key and R on your keyboard, in the run dialog copy this and hit enter:
                            %AppData%\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves
                            If you can't see this folder you may need to enable hidden folders.

Then find your relevant save and attach it in reply to this post (or PM it to me)
                            Sent by PM

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon View Post

Any updates on this? I'm waiting to start a game.
                              We've finally fixed this, really complex and it's quite old code so we're not sure why it's only just started being an issue. iOS update should be out later this week, hopefully tomorrow. UK time.

Comment

• mohammed azharullah, the Italian player is almost 60 years old and hasn’t retired yet in my game. Maybe because Italy doesn’t have player regeneration?

Comment

Working...
                                X