This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Can you open the options menu and confirm what version number is running, will be 20.xx.
    Version 20.31. I am on a Mac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Orman19 View Post

Version 20.31. I am on a Mac.
      Can you PM me the affected save:

Game saves are stored here on your Mac:
      In Finder open the Go menu then choose Go to Folder…. In the resulting dialog the correct folder is:
      ~/Library/Containers/com.childishthings.cricketcaptain2020mac/Data/Library/Application Support/Cricket Captain 2020/childish things/cricket captain 2020/saves
      If you can't see this folder you may need to enable hidden folders.

Comment

Can you PM me the affected save:

Game saves are stored here on your Mac:
        In Finder open the Go menu then choose Go to Folder…. In the resulting dialog the correct folder is:
        ~/Library/Containers/com.childishthings.cricketcaptain2020mac/Data/Library/Application Support/Cricket Captain 2020/childish things/cricket captain 2020/saves
        If you can't see this folder you may need to enable hidden folders.
        Done. Let me know if an issue.

Comment

Please try fully restarting your device, hold the power button until it turns off or you get the option tor restart. Let me know if the crashing continues after that.
          It continues to crash. I was playing the 100 and in the 2nd innings of third game it crashed. It only crashes when I play on highlights

Comment

• Originally posted by adil View Post

It continues to crash. I was playing the 100 and in the 2nd innings of third game it crashed. It only crashes when I play on highlights
            Okay, does it continue to crash if you turn off highlights/commentary sound?

Comment

Okay, does it continue to crash if you turn off highlights/commentary sound?
              It plays absoultely fine if I play on no highlights. It crashes when I have medium highlights on
              Last edited by adil; 09-10-2020, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by adil View Post

It plays absoultely fine if I play on no highlights. It crashes when I have medium highlights on
                Thanks, can you confirm the make and model of your device?

Comment

Thanks, can you confirm the make and model of your device?
                  Oppo A1k. ....

Comment

• I would really like if Sri Lankan ODI kit is updated with yellow stripes like zimbabwe. As when playing a Ind vs Sl match. Both team kits look very similar

Comment

• Started an Indian domestic career. When I had a look at selecting which formats too include First Class was spelt First clazz. Minor detail but still.

Comment

• Just gone through contract negotiations in 2023 and had £23k spare after my successful signings. Tried to sign a cheap T20 player with it who sadly wouldn’t go below £23.5k. I offered my £23k and the reply was rightly ‘insufficient funds’. I then cheekily bid £23.5 which I didn’t have and player decided to sign. Thing is my £23k wasn’t even deducted! So managed to then sign a youth player with the £23k so win win! Is this a bug?

Comment

• Hi, another steam achievement bug maybe. I got the most wickets in a season in NZ FC but I didn’t get the achievement. Should this achievement complete for any format or is it total wickets?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
                            Hi, another steam achievement bug maybe. I got the most wickets in a season in NZ FC but I didn’t get the achievement. Should this achievement complete for any format or is it total wickets?
                            The achievement is for breaking the historical record only, have you got a screenshot of this record in your game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
                              Started an Indian domestic career. When I had a look at selecting which formats too include First Class was spelt First clazz. Minor detail but still.
                              Showing as "First Class" for me.

Comment

The achievement is for breaking the historical record only, have you got a screenshot of this record in your game?
                                Just at the bottom
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X