X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lojoda View Post

Just at the bottom
    To confirm, you've finished the season and are now in the next season? Pretty sure this achievement only unlocks during the EndOfSeason presentation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

To confirm, you've finished the season and are now in the next season? Pretty sure this achievement only unlocks during the EndOfSeason presentation.
      yes, I’m now in the next season and haven’t got the achievement.

Comment

• Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but when starting and English first class career, 'the 100' is linked to the t20s. I wanted to play first class, 1 day and the 100, but when selecting the 100, t20 can't be unselected. Android

Comment

• Whenever I play as a PSL side and become national team in charge, I rarely get an opportunity to lead my PSL side in a complete season which always gets overlapped with the international season. In actual Pakistan cricket calendar, the window of PSL is always free off international cricket. Have faced the issue since the launch, if it can be managed by having the international calendar around the PSL window rather than in it then that would be great. Thanks.

Comment

• I just dont know what to say but I am extremely annoyed and angry. The game has literally become unplayable when I put highlights on. Whenever a match is perfectly poised the game crashes. Please fix this crashing issue on android

Comment

• Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
              Started an Indian domestic career. When I had a look at selecting which formats too include First Class was spelt First clazz. Minor detail but still.
              Been able to repeat this now, only on my iPad but not my iPhone or PC/Android, bizarre issue.

Comment

• Was just playing the Test Championship final as England and batted first.

How is a drawn match decided by most wickets remaining? Pretty certain this isn’t part of the proper rules? Had them 9 down and need 200 runs to win and they ended up winning?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hughesy View Post
                  Was just playing the Test Championship final as England and batted first.

How is a drawn match decided by most wickets remaining? Pretty certain this isn’t part of the proper rules? Had them 9 down and need 200 runs to win and they ended up winning?
                  This is changed in the next patch to the correct situation where a draw equals shared winners.

Comment

• Sureshot

I just bought the game a few days ago and one bug I noticed was that during the PSL, Foreign players go on International duty during the tournament despite them having 100% availability. Similarly, some Pakistani players go on national duty during the tournament. However, in real life there is no international cricket for Pakistani players. Thus, they should be available for the whole tournament. It would be appreciated if these changes can be made.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201015184549_1.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	256.2 KB
ID:	73299

Name:	20201015184604_1.jpg
Views:	449
ID:	73300

Comment

• Originally posted by PakWarrior View Post
                      Sureshot

I just bought the game a few days ago and one bug I noticed was that during the PSL, Foreign players go on International duty during the tournament despite them having 100% availability. Similarly, some Pakistani players go on national duty during the tournament. However, in real life there is no international cricket for Pakistani players. Thus, they should be available for the whole tournament. It would be appreciated if these changes can be made.

Name:	20201015184549_1.jpg
Views:	451
ID:	73299

Name:	20201015184604_1.jpg
Views:	449
ID:	73300
                      Sureshot any comments on this?

I am more frustrated that the Pakistan national team players are not available for the entire tournament. In real life all Pakistan players are available for the duration of the tournament. Would be thankful if you can reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by PakWarrior View Post

Sureshot any comments on this?

I am more frustrated that the Pakistan national team players are not available for the entire tournament. In real life all Pakistan players are available for the duration of the tournament. Would be thankful if you can reply.
                        I am checking with Andy if it's possible to move Pakistan international fixtures outside of the Franchise tournament window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

I am checking with Andy if it's possible to move Pakistan international fixtures outside of the Franchise tournament window.
                          Thanks, really appreciate it.

Comment

• On the wagon-wheels, offside boundaries (and twos iirc, so maybe scoring shots in general) are sometimes shown on the legside, and occasionally vice-versa.

ETA I noticed with one lefthanded batsman that his slips were shown on the left of the WW as if he was RH. Almost certainly related to the above.
                            Last edited by 6ry4nj; 10-29-2020, 12:18 PM. Reason: additional data garnered

Comment

• Another bug with wagon wheels: when a batsman retires hurt, there is no wagon wheel available for the latest batsman in, from that time on. They are not in the list to be selected.

Comment

• in first class cricket when the 100 is going on, your county side will change all of your training settings including assigning training to reserve players or people on international duty. This will reset EVERY time you manage your 100 team and then go back again. It's like the AI decides to take over your county and assign the most idiotic training whilst youre gone, instead of putting your extremely limited team onto the sessions you want them on

Comment

Working...
                                X