X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    Hi Lynx,

Not at the moment, making changes there is pretty big, not sure it's something we'd want to do mid-release.

The iOS Hotfix is live now, just waiting on Google to review Android.
    Makes sense hopefully useful for CC21.

Comment

• This hotfix is now live on Android as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 6ry4nj View Post
        Another bug with wagon wheels: when a batsman retires hurt, there is no wagon wheel available for the latest batsman in, from that time on. They are not in the list to be selected.
        Thanks for this, that's a good spot. The scoring run being recorded on the opposite side when exactly square has been noted as well.

Comment

• Sureshot 2 things I think need changing in the game:

Percentage of run outs when playing defensive. I was playing 1 bar aggression to try and save a Test match and both my openers were run out, not sure you’d see that in real life.

Number of no balls by spinners. It’s rare in real life to see a spinner step over the line but seem to be plenty on the game.

Comment

• I'm still having all my players in their 100 squads when it's only the final or semi finals of the 100. Not sure why they all need to be in their squads and not playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post
              I'm still having all my players in their 100 squads when it's only the final or semi finals of the 100. Not sure why they all need to be in their squads and not playing.
              I've had this but can still pick them despite the symbol being there.

Comment

• Unsure if this has already been said but in one case, players were low in energy and there was a rain delay of a few hours. They came back and their energy levels hadn't changed. Fairly sure this wasn't an issue previously.

Comment

• I've noticed online you don't always get the points advertised before a game. Recently had a few matches where the win was meant to be for 15 points and only got about 4 after winning the match.

Comment

• Test data counted as domestic FC data. In this case, the runs add up okay but the high score is a ton (from the Test match he played) despite no FC tons to this point in the season.

Comment

• Another to add to the 'bug' file (assuming noone's already mentioned it).

I skippered a Test and my domestic T20 team had a game either on the last day of the Test or the day after. Either way, I finished the Test and noticed the Test caps who are in my local T20 team had runs and wickets immediately after the Test finished. So it looks as if the computer autoplayed my next domestic game with the players I was just using for the Test. Fairly sure this has been an issue for several versions, though.

Comment

• I've got a bug in my current game where there is a First Class game in progress for a couple of months, mucking up the points table etc.

I remember I played the first 2 days out of that game but no more - then I was playing with NZ in an international, and the game seems to never have been finished from there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ongoing game.JPG
Views:	360
Size:	245.3 KB
ID:	74149

Name:	pts table.JPG
Views:	332
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	74150

Comment

• Originally posted by fishy View Post
                          I've got a bug in my current game where there is a First Class game in progress for a couple of months, mucking up the points table etc.

I remember I played the first 2 days out of that game but no more - then I was playing with NZ in an international, and the game seems to never have been finished from there.

Name:	ongoing game.JPG
Views:	360
Size:	245.3 KB
ID:	74149

Name:	pts table.JPG
Views:	332
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	74150
                          That's a bad one. Looks like you're on PC, if so, can you go to here:

C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves

And grab your save and then send it to me in a Private Message on here, with the save we will be able to fix it.

if you can't see AppData, you may need to enable hidden folders.

Comment

• Minor bugs - misspelling of 'First class' and I could only deselect the First Class and One Day options, not T20.

Comment

• Originally posted by Top_Cat View Post

Minor bugs - misspelling of 'First class' and I could only deselect the First Class and One Day options, not T20.
                              You can't deselect the 20 Over option because you've picked a 20 Over only team.

The text bug was fixed in a patch, so please ensure you're up to date with your app store (I think this bug was iOS only, but don't exactly recall)

Comment

• Ah yes, got it. Duh. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X