X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam View Post
    When playing a T20 World Cup, I cant view the standings as it reverts to the Test Championship table.
    Have you got a save from this point? If so, can you send it to me in a PM. I *think* you're on PC:

C:\Users\<User name>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    When playing a T20 World Cup, I cant view the standings as it reverts to the Test Championship table.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

What aggression level was the batsman on for the last ball of the over?
    He was on 6 bars which was aiming for 6.6 RPO for that batter.

I get crazy run outs if you're on full aggression.

But when you're aiming for 6.6 RPO, you're already on 12. Why do the players then charge down the track and get themselves run out? I'm playing tactics correctly but then getting punished. This happens far too often that I think it should be considered a bug.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post
    You are the batsman:

You're chasing 152 in a T20 online
    The score is 38-1.
    It's the 5th over of the innings.
    You have an experienced and talented batsman at the other end who's already into double figures from only a few balls.
    You've just hit Bumrah for two consecutive sixes.
    You're currently aiming for 6.6 runs per over.
    There's one ball left in Bumrah's over.
    You tap the ball to short point.

What do you do?

A: Remember that you've got 12 runs already this over and don't need to risk your wicket for a quick single?
    B: Charge down the wicket looking for quick single?

This should be considered a bug and is changing so many games for me. Why when aiming for 6.6 RPO and getting 12 already does the player take a single like this? Surely the batsmen should be considering the situation?
    What aggression level was the batsman on for the last ball of the over?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied

This happened again today.

Played Brar. I was on 6913 points. Said it would be 16 for a win 15 for a loss.

I won and I ended up on 6921 - which is 8 more. Brar said he was supposed to lose 15 but only lost 5.

What's going on with the points system? Sureshot
    We're investigating this.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    The online scoring system doesn't give you the points advertised.

I just played Challenege_Accepted, he's above me in the T20 table. It said I'd get 26 points if I won, but I just got 6. I noted down how many points I had beforehand as I'd noticed this.

It's really annoying that I beat one of the best players and got the same amount as I would for beating a weak team.

What's supposed to happen with the scoring?
    This happened again today.

Played Brar. I was on 6913 points. Said it would be 16 for a win 15 for a loss.

I won and I ended up on 6921 - which is 8 more. Brar said he was supposed to lose 15 but only lost 5.

What's going on with the points system? Sureshot

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    You are the batsman:

You're chasing 152 in a T20 online
    The score is 38-1.
    It's the 5th over of the innings.
    You have an experienced and talented batsman at the other end who's already into double figures from only a few balls.
    You've just hit Bumrah for two consecutive sixes.
    You're currently aiming for 6.6 runs per over.
    There's one ball left in Bumrah's over.
    You tap the ball to short point.

What do you do?

A: Remember that you've got 12 runs already this over and don't need to risk your wicket for a quick single?
    B: Charge down the wicket looking for quick single?

This should be considered a bug and is changing so many games for me. Why when aiming for 6.6 RPO and getting 12 already does the player take a single like this? Surely the batsmen should be considering the situation?
    Last edited by galvatron; 01-13-2021, 05:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    The online scoring system doesn't give you the points advertised.

I just played Challenege_Accepted, he's above me in the T20 table. It said I'd get 26 points if I won, but I just got 6. I noted down how many points I had beforehand as I'd noticed this.

It's really annoying that I beat one of the best players and got the same amount as I would for beating a weak team.

What's supposed to happen with the scoring?

Leave a comment:

• Top_Cat
    replied
    Ah yes, got it. Duh. haha

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Top_Cat View Post

Minor bugs - misspelling of 'First class' and I could only deselect the First Class and One Day options, not T20.
    You can't deselect the 20 Over option because you've picked a 20 Over only team.

The text bug was fixed in a patch, so please ensure you're up to date with your app store (I think this bug was iOS only, but don't exactly recall)

Leave a comment:

• Top_Cat
    replied

Minor bugs - misspelling of 'First class' and I could only deselect the First Class and One Day options, not T20.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by fishy View Post
    I've got a bug in my current game where there is a First Class game in progress for a couple of months, mucking up the points table etc.

I remember I played the first 2 days out of that game but no more - then I was playing with NZ in an international, and the game seems to never have been finished from there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ongoing game.JPG
Views:	361
Size:	245.3 KB
ID:	74149

Name:	pts table.JPG
Views:	333
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	74150
    That's a bad one. Looks like you're on PC, if so, can you go to here:

C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves

And grab your save and then send it to me in a Private Message on here, with the save we will be able to fix it.

if you can't see AppData, you may need to enable hidden folders.

Leave a comment:

• fishy
    replied
    I've got a bug in my current game where there is a First Class game in progress for a couple of months, mucking up the points table etc.

I remember I played the first 2 days out of that game but no more - then I was playing with NZ in an international, and the game seems to never have been finished from there.

Name:	ongoing game.JPG
Views:	361
Size:	245.3 KB
ID:	74149

Name:	pts table.JPG
Views:	333
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	74150

Leave a comment:

• Top_Cat
    replied
    Another to add to the 'bug' file (assuming noone's already mentioned it).

I skippered a Test and my domestic T20 team had a game either on the last day of the Test or the day after. Either way, I finished the Test and noticed the Test caps who are in my local T20 team had runs and wickets immediately after the Test finished. So it looks as if the computer autoplayed my next domestic game with the players I was just using for the Test. Fairly sure this has been an issue for several versions, though.

Leave a comment:

• Top_Cat
    replied
    Test data counted as domestic FC data. In this case, the runs add up okay but the high score is a ton (from the Test match he played) despite no FC tons to this point in the season.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X