X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheElite
    replied
    I've noticed online you don't always get the points advertised before a game. Recently had a few matches where the win was meant to be for 15 points and only got about 4 after winning the match.

Leave a comment:

• Top_Cat
    replied
    Unsure if this has already been said but in one case, players were low in energy and there was a rain delay of a few hours. They came back and their energy levels hadn't changed. Fairly sure this wasn't an issue previously.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post
    I'm still having all my players in their 100 squads when it's only the final or semi finals of the 100. Not sure why they all need to be in their squads and not playing.
    I've had this but can still pick them despite the symbol being there.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    I'm still having all my players in their 100 squads when it's only the final or semi finals of the 100. Not sure why they all need to be in their squads and not playing.

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Sureshot 2 things I think need changing in the game:

Percentage of run outs when playing defensive. I was playing 1 bar aggression to try and save a Test match and both my openers were run out, not sure you’d see that in real life.

Number of no balls by spinners. It’s rare in real life to see a spinner step over the line but seem to be plenty on the game.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by 6ry4nj View Post
    Another bug with wagon wheels: when a batsman retires hurt, there is no wagon wheel available for the latest batsman in, from that time on. They are not in the list to be selected.
    Thanks for this, that's a good spot. The scoring run being recorded on the opposite side when exactly square has been noted as well.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    This hotfix is now live on Android as well.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    Hi Lynx,

Not at the moment, making changes there is pretty big, not sure it's something we'd want to do mid-release.

The iOS Hotfix is live now, just waiting on Google to review Android.
    Makes sense hopefully useful for CC21.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Hi Lynx,

Not at the moment, making changes there is pretty big, not sure it's something we'd want to do mid-release.

The iOS Hotfix is live now, just waiting on Google to review Android.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied

That's about fair for FC for V Def players, when compared to real numbers of most V Def players.

Yes, the Android build I'm just going to give a test, so hopefully that will be live tomorrow.

This hotfix is available now for Mac. iOS still waiting for review.
    Thanks Nige that seems fair.

Did you have any thoughts on the squad size and rotation issues?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    The Android hotfix is now in review with Google, not quite sure on their review times at this time of the day, but should be available tomorrow at some point, it's on an automatic release so will be live when approved.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post

I'm having the same issue on Android. Only able to offer overseas a 'one year contract'.

Also appreciate we may need a balance thread but very defensive players are scoring so slowly currently. I'm finding it hard to get them above a s/r of 40.
    That's about fair for FC for V Def players, when compared to real numbers of most V Def players.

Yes, the Android build I'm just going to give a test, so hopefully that will be live tomorrow.

This hotfix is available now for Mac. iOS still waiting for review.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    The iOS and Mac hotfix for the overseas contract bug have been submitted to Apple for approval, they will be released automatically when approved. Based on previous history, I'd expect them to be available within the next 24 hours, Mac is normally quicker to be approved.
    I'm having the same issue on Android. Only able to offer overseas a 'one year contract'.

Also appreciate we may need a balance thread but very defensive players are scoring so slowly currently. I'm finding it hard to get them above a s/r of 40.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    The iOS and Mac hotfix for the overseas contract bug have been submitted to Apple for approval, they will be released automatically when approved. Based on previous history, I'd expect them to be available within the next 24 hours, Mac is normally quicker to be approved.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied

How many do they have in the 100?

Do they have any England players?
    Hi Nige, they have 0 England players and 5 in the 100.

Of that Gloucestershire squad 19 players are on less than 30k and only 1 of that 19 played a first class game in the second season. In total 23 players didn't play a first class game so even some higher salary players aren't playing. The AI seems to bloat their squads with poor/average players when they have spare cash.

I believe the issue is driven by their basic budget of 924k. This is far too high for Gloucestershire who are traditionally one of the poorer counties. With prize money added in their total player contracts are at almost a million. Seems to affect all Counties to some degree with Derbysbire having the smallest squad at 22 which is only a couple more than real life, nobody else below 28 and Surrey with 38 the highest.

I would suggest all County budgets should be set at realistic levels from the start to reflect their financial status. This could mean some counties are unable to sign additional players/increase coaching/youth/physio budget or some would even have to start with 10k allocated to those budgets but this is far more realistic and adds an additional level of challenge for the player when choosing a poorer county. Or the AI needs looked at so that it builds proper squads.

I think this also shows that sides don't rotate enough. This could be because fitness isn't impacted enough by 4 day matches/bowling lots of overs/batting for long spells or just because the AI doesn't rotate their side due to form.
    Last edited by Lynx54321; 11-05-2020, 01:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X