X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenlightning003 View Post
    My game keeps crashing during the 2021 T20 World Cup. I'm playing as India and the game started crashing before my game against England.
    Hi,

Looking in to this, have you got a save before it breaks? If so, it's a simple fix.

Saves are here:
    C:\Users\Nigel\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied
    Originally posted by adil View Post
    Just played the demo. Really enjoyed but I found the following bugs:
    1. AI not trying to bat 50 overs while chasing a big total.
    2. Too many runs scored in last overs of a odi. I played as india and scored 162 off last 12 overs vs sa and scored 130 playing as australia in last 10 overs in an odi. They scores are pretty unrealesstic even by current scoring standards.
    3. Average aggresion batters scoring at avery high strike rates. Root and smith scored 130 and 162 respectively at strike rates of close too 130.
    So scoring rates should be re-balanced a bit
    To add to the above AI picks spinners to bowl in deatg overs of an odi. Rasheed bowled his 10 over between over 30 to 50 vs Australia

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    During rain delays. I start the middle session and it says '15 minutes lost' and then it jumps straight to tea. Anyone else seen this?

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Was the same on 2019 mate for me, they show up there once they play a professional game
    This didn't happen for me on 2019...

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Ok I’ve found a bug... I was playing a challenge trophy game for Essex and most my squad were international or playing the 100 and I didn’t have 11 players I assumed the game would generate me some rubbish youth players but it didn't. I clicked play match even with players not allowed to play in the team and the first message said they couldn’t play and then it went through and let me play the match anyway with them in the team!

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied
    Just played the demo. Really enjoyed but I found the following bugs:
    1. AI not trying to bat 50 overs while chasing a big total.
    2. Too many runs scored in last overs of a odi. I played as india and scored 162 off last 12 overs vs sa and scored 130 playing as australia in last 10 overs in an odi. They scores are pretty unrealesstic even by current scoring standards.
    3. Average aggresion batters scoring at avery high strike rates. Root and smith scored 130 and 162 respectively at strike rates of close too 130.
    So scoring rates should be re-balanced a bit

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post
    Youth players have arrived in my squad but aren't showing up on the 'player records' section unless I filter for 'England.' They don't come under 'All players' for some reason.
    Was the same on 2019 mate for me, they show up there once they play a professional game

Leave a comment:

• Greenlightning003
    replied
    My game keeps crashing during the 2021 T20 World Cup. I'm playing as India and the game started crashing before my game against England.

Leave a comment:

• Dhruv
    replied
    Originally posted by ruby23 View Post

This has been happening from CC 2018. I think the AI is forced by default to bowl part timers because only seamers are allowed till the new ball is 20 overs old. So if the team has only RF as the opening bowlers, they get tired by the 16th over and AI does not allow spinners to operate before 21st over. The AI is also tweaked to bowl the bowlers with best ability. So it doesn't matter if an average spinner is picking up wickets, the AI will keep bowling the main bowlers.
    This is a major problem in my eyes, it doesn't feel real at all, they always pick an extra batsman instead of a good bowler,and the spinners rarely bowl, and are rarely selected in the playing XI in couple of seasons in the opponent team

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Are you no longer able to be England and a county captain? I've been offered the England job but it then says 'Are you sure about resigning your captaincy of Lancashire?'
    You should be able to, Andy is investigating this now.

Leave a comment:

• Ahson8
    replied
    Are you no longer able to be England and a county captain? I've been offered the England job but it then says 'Are you sure about resigning your captaincy of Lancashire?'
    That would suck, hope this isnt the case

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ahmedleo414
    replied
    For the Pakistan domestic system, the historical records for Sotuhern Punjab go back to the 1930s, even though this team is a brand new team and has no affiliation with the old. Also, for the Pakistan domestic system, I am unable to see T20 historical records, even though a T20 system is now in place

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    When it gets to the 100 final, players in all squads remain with their 100 team and don't return to county. Not sure if this has been fixed in the latest one you mention above.

Leave a comment:

• ruby23
    replied
    Originally posted by ARW96 View Post
    And the other thing which really winds me up.

Why when AI teams select only 3 seamers, do they then bowl a wicketkeeper or batsman who bowled RM just for 1 or 2 overs! It would never happen in real life!
    This has been happening from CC 2018. I think the AI is forced by default to bowl part timers because only seamers are allowed till the new ball is 20 overs old. So if the team has only RF as the opening bowlers, they get tired by the 16th over and AI does not allow spinners to operate before 21st over. The AI is also tweaked to bowl the bowlers with best ability. So it doesn't matter if an average spinner is picking up wickets, the AI will keep bowling the main bowlers.
    Last edited by ruby23; 06-19-2020, 06:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X