X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Cheers for the responses to the Leicestershire and Derbyshire feedback Nige.

Have you got on any guidance on how agression level maps to strike rates across formats? I feel I'm a big off with my suggestions having read the feedback.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Tom Lace to Gloucestershire.

Handy replacement for Roderick!

Got that change.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 08-14-2020, 11:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by muzzy View Post
    Can player retirements be fixed in the next database update?
    carlos brathwaite retires after 2 seasons, adil rashid and moeen ali seem to retire too early as well.
    We've improved player retirement code for any current or former international player for the next update

Leave a comment:

• Dhruv
    replied
    Originally posted by Dhruv View Post
    Playing 11 in Ipl

Again as my previous post players aren't selected on the basis of their form and performance.

Chennai
    -Faf avg 15 with the bat in 5 matches,and jadega avg 45 with ball, yet not benched.
    -Players like Curran, Tahir, H Singh, not even getting a match.
    - D Bravo getting very less matches to play.In a spinners pitch santner should play and in other bravo, that's how it should be and it will feel real

Bangalore
    -A Finch avg 10 yet playing
    -W sundar, M siraj, U yadav not getting a game. ( I am not telling that they should play every game, but the players should get selected acc to conditions and acc to their current form and abilities)
    -M Ali needs a buff in batting abilities.

Rajasthan
    -Batsman performing bad and are being persisted with
    Y jaiswal, J Buttler, S Samson, R utthapa ,then also Not given chance to
    A rawat, D miller, R tewatia ,A Tye.
    -J undakat didn't play a single game.thats a concern

Hyderabad
    -Even selection of players, but M Nabi,M marsh not selected acc to others form

Delhi
    -Ex-- Ashwin performing bad,bowl avg 53,
    A Carey and J Roy Also not performing ,yet not given chance to K Paul, A mishra,M stoinis, A rahane
    -P Shaw will def opens the batting

Punjab
    -K Nair to given a chance even if D hooda avgs 13 over 6 matches
    -C Gayle, C Jordan, H viljoen not playing

Mumbai
    -A Singh/ S tiwary it should be like that.
    -S Yadav bats at 3
    -Q de Kock avg 15, but Lynn still warming the bench. ( I am not telling Lynn>de Kock, but even after performing bad in few matches the next player should definitely play for 3 4 matches)

Kolkata
    -A Russel needs a good buff in his batting abilities. (he's the best when comes to finishing in t20s without a doubt)
    -L Ferguson not getting a game
    -S gill needs a little buff in batting

I have given my review after 3 career saves.
    Please have a look Sureshot.
    Thanks
    Please have a look @Sureshot
    I feel there has been uneven selection of playing 11.
    Thanks..

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied
    Mitchell marsh is average aggresion but he usually bats qicker than Maxwell. Has a strike rate of 194 for an entire year in odi in my Australian save. His ability should be downgraded a bit

Not sure I agree on downgrading Marsh, he's rated similarly to Maxwell with the bat. Whilst Maxwell is more dangerous, that comes from his scoring rate rather than outright ability. Sounds like Marsh was just in good form in that season for your save.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 09-23-2020, 03:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Springbok 1970 View Post
    Understood, thank-you.
    To confirm, the ATGs I've added are:

Alan Jones - 04/11/1938
    Robert Armitage - 09/07/1955
    Robert Bentley - 03/11/1958
    Lee Barnard - 05/01/1956
    Anton Ferreira - 13/04/1955
    Brett Matthews - 05/07/1962
    Trevor Madsen - 22/12/1957

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Do you think he's quicker than RFM?
    I'd leave him where he is for now. It's difficult to tell with young players sometimes. He's certainly capable but he may settle into more a swing/seam bowler than out and out pace. We'll know more if he gets consistent gametime at Kent.
    Last edited by Lynx54321; 08-13-2020, 01:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    I`ve just found a new addition for the ATG`s, this is a strange one. Alan Jones born 4/11/1938. He won a Test cap in 1970, playing for England against The Rest of the World, the cap was then taken away. In June 2020, he was recognised as an England Test Cricketer, awarding him with a cap number 696. Hope he can be included in the next update.
    That's a really nice find. Added.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by MarksNotts View Post

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is a captain attribute in the game, the AI just picks the most experienced player (most games in whatever format)
    We have International captaincy pick code, but not for domestic.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Surreylad29 View Post
    James taylorsurrey fast bowler
    He's in the latest live in-game database.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
    Who is Jeff Wilde at Cardiff in the hundred? Seems to be a fake player starting the game there.

Also watching Somerset in their friendly against Gloucestershire Nathan Gilchrist looked very lively indeed, I expect to see much more of him in whatever this shortened season ends up looking like.
    Do you think he's quicker than RFM?

Leave a comment:

• Springbok 1970
    replied
    Understood, thank-you.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Hi Sureshot, could you please change the status of two S.A. ATG`s in the next update, whenever that is. David Dyer, from Opener, to Op/Bsm/WK. & Chris Wilkins, from Opener/ All rounder, to Op/Bsm/WK/AR. Many thanks.
    I've changed David Dyer, but we can't have an all-rounder who is also a keeper.

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

His ratings look fair to me, his recent England performances are really poor. 7 wickets in his last 18 ODIs. Not scored a 50 since Sept 2017.
    Rizwan is extremely overrated though. He oftem bats as if he is AB de villiers. His ability should be reduced greatly

Fair call, I've nerfed his batting ability.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 08-13-2020, 01:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
    Adrian Neill has a weird afro in game and is black haired. In reality he's a 6 foot 10 short haired ginger.

I've updated Adrian Neill's hair style and colour.
    Cheers Nige. It actually turns out he's back in Scitland though so seems Gloucesterahire released him at some point over the Winter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X