Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can player retirements be fixed in the next database update?
    carlos brathwaite retires after 2 seasons, adil rashid and moeen ali seem to retire too early as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by muzzy View Post
      Can player retirements be fixed in the next database update?
      carlos brathwaite retires after 2 seasons, adil rashid and moeen ali seem to retire too early as well.
      All part of the game.

Comment

• I don't know if it affects their batting at all, but Bell-Drummond for Kent has only ever opened or bat 5 for Kent in FC, but his preferred batting is No.3. He wouldn't have opened this year so I would have his preferred position as No.5.

He's been opening again this season, so I've moved him back to an FC opener.
        Last edited by Sureshot; 08-12-2020, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrahamB View Post

All part of the game.
          All three will continue to play t20 cricket late into their careers, i cant see any of them retiring within the next 2 years especially considering they’re all in their early 30’s.

Comment

• Started a new save with England, Moeen Ali retired in 2020 at the end of the first season.

Comment

• Don't understand why Watling is a no. 3 in FC. He hardly plays domestic cricket anyway so surely it's better off if you put him as no. 6 or 7 so that the Test side looks right.

I've changed Watling's preference to #6.

Guptill continually gets picked in NZ's test side that being very unlikely (as much as I wish it wasn't). I have seen Kane Williamson open alongside Guptill with no Latham in tests. Still think you need to find a way that people like Latham can open in tests (and not keep in tests) while batting middle order and keeping in one-dayers. They also selected no spinners and this was in Bangladesh.

I've made some changes to Guptill and Blundell.

Squad for Auckland Aces: Ollie Pringle should be LHB, RFM. I don't have any footage as proof but I've faced him and he's definitely a right armer.

Changed him to RFM.

Raja Sandhu is no where near the Auckland side anymore, he should also probably be a RM if you keep him in the game.

I've removed him from the DB, he's not in their listed 2020/21 squad.

Ronnie Hira should probably be very aggressive.

Don't think his SRs justify being more than aggressive.

I don't think Lockie Ferguson should be very defensive as he is pretty much just too poor a batsman to have a high SR when he typically likes to have a swing.

But he may not connect with those swings, I remember someone on the forum years agog saying Bollinger should be very aggressive, unfortunately he just never connects with the swings. Lockie will stay V Def, as that is what his SRs are.

Craig Cachopa has also retired.

I've removed him from the DB.

Graeme Beghin is also not a wicketkeeper, I play with him at club level and not once has anyone ever mentioned him keeping.

Removed his keeper status.

Tim Seifert is not a FC opener.

He opened in 8 of 10 innings last season.
              Last edited by Sureshot; 08-12-2020, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Niroshan Dickwella is definitely not a FC no. 3. Feel like there are a lot of players out there that this is similar to and the result are batting lineups that look as bad if not worse than the old games where this wasn't even a feature.

I've updated his preference to #7 in FC/Test.
                Last edited by Sureshot; 08-12-2020, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Adrian Neill has a weird afro in game and is black haired. In reality he's a 6 foot 10 short haired ginger.

I've updated Adrian Neill's hair style and colour.
                  Last edited by Sureshot; 08-12-2020, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
                    Adrian Neill has a weird afro in game and is black haired. In reality he's a 6 foot 10 short haired ginger.
                    This is pretty much the same for all the not very well known players. Apart from the good players, they seem to do it fairly randomly, which is fair enough I suppose as that would take a ridiculous amount of time.

Comment

• Sean Dickson has left Kent to join Durham for the 2020 season.

https://www.kentcricket.co.uk/news/d...o-join-durham/
                      Moved to Durham, not played for Kent this season so easy change.
                      Last edited by Sureshot; 08-12-2020, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• I feel Moeen Ali's batting is vastly underrated in T20. Never gets selected by England and if I play as England he never performs. In real life he's one of the best batsman in the team in T20 for England as the finisher and is a very fine IPL player as a number four or five batsman.

Comment

• Pravin Tambe not in the Trinidad and Tobago squad Fixed
                          Noor Ahmad is SLW and DOB is 03/01/05 Have updated
                          Kamau Leverock Bermuda is an allrounder based on the World T20 qualifiers, bowled full allocation and opened the bowling many occasions Have updated.
                          Colins Obuya Kenya is an allrounder still bowls regularly Have updated. He went through a phase of only batting, looks like he bowled quite a bit last year.
                          Rohan Mustafa UAE is an allrounder Have updated.
                          Last edited by Sureshot; 08-13-2020, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Jonathan Garth Ireland is a LS

Have changed.
                            Last edited by Sureshot; 08-12-2020, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Hi Sureshot, thanks for your response re: South African ATG`s, I hope that the players I put forward will be included soon. When this does eventually happen, would you please change Gerhardus Liebenberg from Opener, to Opener/Wicket Keeper.

Changed Libenberg to a keeper
                              Last edited by Sureshot; 08-12-2020, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bastie View Post
                                I feel Moeen Ali's batting is vastly underrated in T20. Never gets selected by England and if I play as England he never performs. In real life he's one of the best batsman in the team in T20 for England as the finisher and is a very fine IPL player as a number four or five batsman.
                                Agree 100%, i understand his batting record in tests isnt the best but he comes in at number 7-8, he bats at number 3 for worcestershire and regularly scores runs, bats in the top 5 in the ipl for rcb and was opening in the psl, his batting is useless in the game he deserves a better rating.

Comment

Working...
                                X