Simple Feature Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

I agree you should have the option to resign from teams if managing multiple sides, you can resign from National but not domestic, ipl or 100 it seems
    Yes - I have been put off a career mode because if I do great as, say, Surrey and England want me, I usually say no as I do not want to be doing two jobs. Would be great if when appointed internationally, you could choose to resign from the county side

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Chris Child - Main issue here is with getting the AI to select the best players as it should, they know the regens that are great so pick them straight away, some after their first half season of pro cricket. Maybe a rule put in that they can't be selected before they have played 20 first class matches would help? Very few players ever will have done this... maybe James Anderson and MS Dhoni? But if this helps the game I'm sure people will be happy for it
      Would then take something away from South Asian sides where players getting picked with little or no FC experience is not abnormal

Comment

Chris Child is it possible to change the default field settings for limited overs matches, currently the most defensive setting is too aggressive with not enough players on the boundary edge?

Comment

A simple suggestion from me, hopefully.

Player stats, I'd like the option to be able to view progression per year eg:

2019: RUNS, AVG, 100s etc...
          2018: RUNS, AVG, 100s etc...
          2017: RUNS, AVG, 100s etc...

Think a variation of this has already been suggested but assume it wouldn't be harder to do.

Also - the ability to be able to view 2nd XI stats like this too.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyb View Post
            A simple suggestion from me, hopefully.

Player stats, I'd like the option to be able to view progression per year eg:

2019: RUNS, AVG, 100s etc...
            2018: RUNS, AVG, 100s etc...
            2017: RUNS, AVG, 100s etc...

Think a variation of this has already been suggested but assume it wouldn't be harder to do.

Also - the ability to be able to view 2nd XI stats like this too.
            I agree with this. The last year/last year +1 stats suggest this could be possible, and would make it great to track young players especially. (NB: I haven't played CC2020 yet as I am an iPad player, but I haven't seen anything that suggests this is in game).

Comment

I bought ICC2020 earlier this week having been an avid player of ICC2006 for many years!

One thing I miss, though, is being able to right mouse click through sub-menus such as batting card/bowling card/ summary on the match screen and records/batting form etc. on the player info screen. Is there any chance this could be added back in? :-)

Also, I don't know if this is simple or more coding intensive, but is there a way to save a particular player's stats to the game when they retire? Like if you get a once-in-a-generation batsman whose stats you would like to preserve for all time. I look at the historical records screen and wish I could click on player names to see their stats at the end of their career.
              Last edited by illarterate; 07-01-2020, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by illarterate View Post
                I bought ICC2020 earlier this week having been an avid player of ICC2006 for many years!

One thing I miss, though, is being able to right mouse click through sub-menus such as batting card/bowling card/ summary on the match screen and records/batting form etc. on the player info screen. Is there any chance this could be added back in? :-)

Also, I don't know if this is simple or more coding intensive, but is there a way to save a particular player's stats to the game when they retire? Like if you get a once-in-a-generation batsman whose stats you would like to preserve for all time. I look at the historical records screen and wish I could click on player names to see their stats at the end of their career.
                When you look at player record screen and chose all players you can tick include retired in the bottom right and you get history of all players

Comment

I'd really like the ability to save notable scorecards within the game rather than outside it.

Same goes for saving certain retired players records to look back on and see how your regens compare to previous legends.

The records should include a list of the all time run scorers and wicket takers for that club or country.

Comment

Hi, I've not played the game for a few years but just downloaded 2020 and loving all the new features, especially the amount of different countries and tournaments you can play in and switch between. I don't know how popular this would be or how easy it is to implement, but how about having an option to pick a random team to start your career as? Or even start off unemployed and get offered jobs? I know a lot of people probably have an idea of what team they want to be before they start but it might be good if you're having trouble deciding? I remember having that option in Football Manager (although I haven't played that for even longer!) and really enjoying it

Comment

I think someone commented it in a fb post. I liked the idea so leaving it here. I actually saw this feature in real cricket 20 game.

So the idea is to introduce historical world cups in tournament mode. Now we have all retired players in the game so, I don't think it should be that much tough to add this feature. It would be great fun to play WC92 or WC99. Should be a great addition to the game if this feature can be added. Thoughts??

Comment

Would love to see a dedicated area for current run rate and required run rate in limited overs and current run rate in tests
                        Chris Child

Comment

What would be really good is if at the toss if the AI is the away team they call at the toss not you. It feels like it should be a simple thing to do and would make the game better and more realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafat23 View Post
                            I think someone commented it in a fb post. I liked the idea so leaving it here. I actually saw this feature in real cricket 20 game.

So the idea is to introduce historical world cups in tournament mode. Now we have all retired players in the game so, I don't think it should be that much tough to add this feature. It would be great fun to play WC92 or WC99. Should be a great addition to the game if this feature can be added. Thoughts??
                            This is a great idea. I think this would maybe be possible with the unofficial fixture editor (once it is updated for CC 2020) and by editing the squads. I'll look into this when I can find time. Of course, an official implementation in the game will always be better.

Comment

Something I would like to see added is to be able to start a game from previous seasons.
                              How good would it be go back in time and start a game in 1980, 1990 or 2000 etc
                              To re-write the wrongs of history for:

Players that never got the opportunity to play for their country.
                              Like Jamie Siddons, Jamie Cox & Chris Hartley.

Players that didn’t get to play as much as they should have.
                              Like Brad Hodge, Stuart Law & Stuart MacGill.

Players that were pigeon holed to the one format of the game.
                              Like Michael Bevan, Justin Langer & David Hussey.

Players whose careers were hampered by injury.
                              Like Shane Bond, Shaun Marsh & Ian Bishop.

Players that should never have played for their country.
                              Like Bryce McGain, Rob Quiney & Shaun Young.

Players that started their international careers late

Like Mike Hussey, Graeme Swann & Misbah Ul-Haq.

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeHead View Post
                                Something I would like to see added is to be able to start a game from previous seasons.
                                How good would it be go back in time and start a game in 1980, 1990 or 2000 etc
                                To re-write the wrongs of history for:

Players that never got the opportunity to play for their country.
                                Like Jamie Siddons, Jamie Cox & Chris Hartley.

Players that didn’t get to play as much as they should have.
                                Like Brad Hodge, Stuart Law & Stuart MacGill.

Players that were pigeon holed to the one format of the game.
                                Like Michael Bevan, Justin Langer & David Hussey.

Players whose careers were hampered by injury.
                                Like Shane Bond, Shaun Marsh & Ian Bishop.

Players that should never have played for their country.
                                Like Bryce McGain, Rob Quiney & Shaun Young.

Players that started their international careers late

Like Mike Hussey, Graeme Swann & Misbah Ul-Haq.
                                This would create enormous confusion. All records would go awry. And present day cricketers will end up as regens! I guess you will just have to be content with playing a Custom Series. My apologies if I've hurt your sentiments.

Comment

Working...
                                X