No announcement yet.

Simple Feature Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to have more contract options for overseas players.

T20 + Reserve

County Championship Only

T20 + One Day Cup

Comment

It would be great to be able to switch off the first pre-season contract window at game start.

Also a button to assign all non playing players to the second XI would be a lovely addition. Sureshot this one would be a real quick win for CC21.

Comment

How about players no longer offering 'no stroke' when they're aiming for 8 an over and they've not scored any runs off the over, like who does this?

Comment

AI to be a bit smarter when selecting its own pitch/wicket/team assimilation’s. Playing away, and AI selects a spinners wicket but then doesn’t play any spinners! Seems bazaar. Sometimes very cloudy/rainy/bouncy and AI selects spinners but no FM’s which is even stranger. Also putting in a bowler sometimes at Pos 4 even though they’ve got 30 players to choose from? This is still happening especially with 1day or T20 games.

Comment

I would like more stats like a ball by ball breakdown of a batsman innings:
            Breakdown of spells by a bowler
            Breakdown of run rate in different phases in LOI matches and different sessions in FC matches. Eg I should have stats for RR in 1st 10 middle 30 and last 10 overs and also have these stats for last 10 matches so I can assess why I am not able to score big
            Over list should have total runs in the overs totaled
            Partnership should have no of balls mentioned
            And lastly we get to see too much of a spinner and medium bowler run up. Fix that. Spinner and Medium bowler should be in there delivery stride when we see them
            Hope these are taken into consideration while making cc21

Comment

I'm conscious there is probably a limit to the number of new statistics you can add to the game, but I think the following would be great additions to any new game:
              • Adding individual players' career statistics in World Cups (ODI and T20I)
              • Adding records for World Cups (ODI and T20I) - this could probably be done one a team-by-team basis rather than overall to fit in with the current format
              • Individual players' home and away records (and, potentially, country-by-country records)
              • Individual players' records by batting position
              It would also ultimately be great to get things like partnership averages, batsmen dismissal records, etc, but I understand they might be harder to build into the current interface and could be lower priority.

Comment

The one feature that I want most is the ability to load a line up for the online game.

Every time I play I have to change 11 players and it takes ages.

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                  The one feature that I want most is the ability to load a line up for the online game.

Every time I play I have to change 11 players and it takes ages.
                  Yes would be good if you could save a 11 for each format to make the quick switch

Comment

It would be great if the end of session / innings and fall of wicket timings were more in line with the real game.

Currently, when a wicket falls in the final over before a session break a new batsman has to come out for 2 balls.

The same issue applies at the change of innings, if there is 4 mins before an interval and the innings ends, the new batting team has to face 1 over before breaking for the interval.

It would be nice if there was flexibility in dealing with the end of sessions; to allow the completion of an over in the next session, and to delay an innings start until the next session if the end of the previous innings is less than 10 minutes from an interval.

Comment

Been an irritation of mine for ages that one can't skip highlights until the bowler bowls the ball. Think this was added after ICCIII. Yeah, yeah, I could just set the highlights off. Still annoyed by it, your mileage may vary, etc.

Comment

Also does it count as a simple fix to 86 pointless 4th day declarations? Don't really see what possible good does it do for a team to declare an hour into the final session just because they're 264 in front. This is an old one, though.

Comment

The effectiveness of part time bowlers is MASSIVELY skwed. Shreyas Iyer keeps coming on against me and getting a wicket in his first over all the time. This is his actual stats: https://www.espncricinfo.com/india/c...er/642519.html

He's clearly such a bad bowler, he's virtually never bowled but on the game, he can bowl every game and get an over. I'm not going full against him either.

This tactic is far too potent to be realistic.

Comment

We should be able to sign replacement players in T20 leagues. In one of my saves I paid $100k+ for a overseas player and he got injured for like 4 weeks. In real life teams would sign a replacement player but in game that isn't an option. This could also be implemented for international games if some of your best players gets injured

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                              The effectiveness of part time bowlers is MASSIVELY skwed. Shreyas Iyer keeps coming on against me and getting a wicket in his first over all the time. This is his actual stats: https://www.espncricinfo.com/india/c...er/642519.html

He's clearly such a bad bowler, he's virtually never bowled but on the game, he can bowl every game and get an over. I'm not going full against him either.

This tactic is far too potent to be realistic.
                              I was 500-3 in a test match when my opponent threw in the towel and bowled 2 batsmen who had never bowled in their life and 1 got 4 wickets when I didn’t even change my aggression level!

Comment

Captain saw them in the nets, had a gut feeling. Outstanding skippering.

Comment

Working...
                                X