Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players who are rated/underrated by the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rizwan is extremely overrated

Comment

I think Andre Russel is underrated by a big margin.

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
        Is Hardik Pandya that good a player? Every time I play against him online he's an utter beast. In a test match he scored two fifties, both at times when I had India reeling and then took 6 wickets across the two innings against me, including my top three in the first innings.

Then playing the same user he got a 50 in the 20 over game!

His record: https://www.espncricinfo.com/india/c...er/625371.html Isn't that incredible.

I do think he's really overrated on the game, especially compared to Stokes who isn't anything special on it!
        Touted as India's next Kapil Dev. But the in-game skill rating is perfect. Might end up with a 35 batting average & low 30's bowling average in Tests.

Comment

Mohammed Abbas is terrible in game for me - not sure if I am using him correctly but he seems underrated. The rest of the Pakistan squad seems fine except perhaps Rizwan is too good

Comment

More on my overrated series.

Seeing how Hardik Pandya is in the IPL I'm astounded to see how highly his bowling is rated in the game.

He barely gets a bowl for Mumbai and he's their 5th change bowler, behind his brother and Pollard but on the game he's a demon in T20 and seems to always take a wicket as soon as he comes on.

Comment

More on my overrated series.

Seeing how Hardik Pandya is in the IPL I'm astounded to see how highly his bowling is rated in the game.

He barely gets a bowl for Mumbai and he's their 5th change bowler, behind his brother and Pollard but on the game he's a demon in T20 and seems to always take a wicket as soon as he comes on.
              Yup he can be impossible to hit for runs online and is somehow a better all rounder than stokes on the game

Comment

Stokes is the most underrated player on the game... he's one of the best players in the world in real life but average on the game.

Comment

Stokes is the most underrated player on the game... he's one of the best players in the world in real life but average on the game.

He was rather good in my save. 18K international runs, and 500 international wickets.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I would like to see that change for next year. Personally I would argue that up until the last 18 months Stokes would have been a difficult player to simulate in game and I have sometimes wondered how you can allow for players like him.

You would not have call him a lethal bowler but neither was he a dead cert for runs on the board but when something special was required he could conjure up a couple of quick wickets or a brilliant innings. While he is still much the same bowler he has become a hugely improved batsman whose runs can be counted rather than hoped upon.

When he has been weak in game I have always assumed it is working off his historical performances and aptitude with the bat rather than his more recent.

Comment

Is Ryan Higgins overrated or just good? I was fed up of his medium pace getting my batters out or him smashing my bowling around online so now I use him in my England team and got to say he’s a better all rounder than S Curran and maybe even Stokes on the game!

Comment

Ollie Pope seems so good compared to any other England players on the game with the bat. Do England really not have any top class batters in the view of the developers? When you look at India there are tons.

shame about Pope’s keeping skills though as he concedes so many byes and also just dropped a simple catch online to deny me a tie with Galvatron

maybe he should be listed as a part time keeper?

Comment

L Kennedy Left Medium bowler seems to go well for me online

Comment

I’ve found both Higgins and Kennedy very useful bowlers. Higgins much more in all three formats while Kennedy’s economy rate is usually impressive.

Are they really that good? Both could be one of those medium paced bowlers who causes trouble in the right conditions in England but is toast at international level or overseas.

Comment

I'm still on my anti Hardik campaign. In real life the guy didn't bowl a ball when Indian bowlers were going for 8 an over today but on the game he's swinging it round corners and taking fivers. Most overrated player on the game!

Comment

Originally posted by cde View Post
                                I’ve found both Higgins and Kennedy very useful bowlers. Higgins much more in all three formats while Kennedy’s economy rate is usually impressive.

Are they really that good? Both could be one of those medium paced bowlers who causes trouble in the right conditions in England but is toast at international level or overseas.
                                Both really annoying to play against on game but in real life at their paces doubt can cut it at international level

Comment

Working...
                                X