This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2020 Version 20.05 Released

A new steam build is live, restart Steam to get the update if you don't see it in your Downloads section.

- Improved contracts AI including squad balance, competition for best players, and 100-ball team system
    - Improved second innings batting AI when chasing in OD matches
    - Fixed best bowling records pop-up display bug
    - Fixed blank message box for job offers
    - Updated player database with feedback from forum and social media
    - Updated international captains
    - Updated overseas players restrictions for squads and final XIs in all game modes
    - Addition of youth players to squad when not enough players to make 11
    - Updated 20 Over World Cup
    - Improved team kits
    - Namibia and Papua New Guinea added to Custom Match Series and ATG

Awesome stuff

Comment

Nice! Seems like a solid update ????????

Comment

No update for the demo ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ahson8 View Post
          No update for the demo ?
          The demo has been updated.

Comment

When will android be released? It's almost been a month now...
            I understand you are working hard and its difficult but do you have any update on when it would be released?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

The demo has been updated.
              Thanks
              I couldnt find Mohammad Huraira.
              Also, I still dont know how to sort players by bowling average, name, etc.

Comment

Thank you for update ,

After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                Is my Next Dream

Comment

A massive Thankyou from my side too, the creators are doing their best. The suggestions given from the forum are properly replied and also tried to implemented. Chris Child Sureshot

Comment

Thanks
                    I couldnt find Mohammad Huraira.
                    Also, I still dont know how to sort players by bowling average, name, etc.
                    My mistake on Huraira, will be fixed for next version.

Go in to a custom match series with Pakistan, on the screen that says "Pakistan" you can click on the columns at the top where it says, "M, Runs, Bat, Agg, SR%, etc" and it will sort by those columns. On the "selected squad" screen the sorting is is disabled as we sort by player type by default.

You can also sort by column in Player Records.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

My mistake on Huraira, will be fixed for next version.

Go in to a custom match series with Pakistan, on the screen that says "Pakistan" you can click on the columns at the top where it says, "M, Runs, Bat, Agg, SR%, etc" and it will sort by those columns. On the "selected squad" screen the sorting is is disabled as we sort by player type by default.

You can also sort by column in Player Records.

Yeah I figured that out. Thanks for the help and listening to all our suggestions

Comment

Excellent update Chris Child and Sureshot the ODI's and T20's chases are as close to realistic results. Even, there is a huge improvement in batting order selection. Except for WI, where Shane Dowrich was opening and Lewis & Gayle were at 5 & 6. Same issue with Roy for England batting at 6 in some game. This is probably because the game engine puts all the Openers with lower skill behind the Top Order batsman. But even team selection has reached 99% realism. Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby23 View Post
                          Excellent update Chris Child and Sureshot the ODI's and T20's chases are as close to realistic results. Even, there is a huge improvement in batting order selection. Except for WI, where Shane Dowrich was opening and Lewis & Gayle were at 5 & 6. Same issue with Roy for England batting at 6 in some game. This is probably because the game engine puts all the Openers with lower skill behind the Top Order batsman. But even team selection has reached 99% realism. Good job.

I agree, and Pakistan selection is also better. Only need to have Fahim instead of Bhatti and Zafar Gohar ahead of Raza Hasan in the test squad and any of Fahim / Wahab / Hasnain / Rauf ahead of Bhatti in the LO squad.

For the playing XI as Cricstarz pointed out, Abid should be opening the innings.

If these are sorted, it should be perfect

Comment

I agree, and Pakistan selection is also better. Only need to have Fahim instead of Bhatti and Zafar Gohar ahead of Raza Hasan in the test squad and any of Fahim / Wahab / Hasnain / Rauf ahead of Bhatti in the LO squad.

For the playing XI as Cricstarz pointed out, Abid should be opening the innings.

If these are sorted, it should be perfect
                            This is how the first choice PAK Test XI should ideally look like:

Shan, Abid, Azhar, Babar, Haris, Shafiq, Rizwan, Yasir, Shaheen, Nasim, Abbas

Sureshot

Comment

This is how the first choice PAK Test XI should ideally look like:

Shan, Abid, Azhar, Babar, Haris, Shafiq, Rizwan, Yasir, Shaheen, Nasim, Abbas

Sureshot
                              That's about right. But one or two changes may still seem realistic enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X