iOS/Android version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iOS/Android version

Sorry if I have missed an announcement elsewhere - but do we know when these will be released?

I keep checking for updates daily as I play on iOS and don’t have a computer at home.

Only seen vague updates, suggesting there are still issues to iron out. I’m gutted as I go back to work on Monday coming so I’ll have a lot less time on my hands to play!

Comment

I usually play on the Android/IOS version so I can take it round on a tablet with me.

What are the main differences between mobile and PC version? If there areaare lot more features on the PC version of be tempted to buy and switch toato thisIthis version do love the game and I'm excited to get involved in this year's version!

If they are quite similar I'll be patient and wait till it's ready for the tablet version

Comment

Originally posted by PhaetonUltra View Post
        I usually play on the Android/IOS version so I can take it round on a tablet with me.

What are the main differences between mobile and PC version? If there areaare lot more features on the PC version of be tempted to buy and switch toato thisIthis version do love the game and I'm excited to get involved in this year's version!

If they are quite similar I'll be patient and wait till it's ready for the tablet version
        For the same reason I prefer android version for management games like CC or FM because you can play these type of games whenever and wherever you get some time off things, you can't just play games on PC like that

Comment

Originally posted by SK71 View Post

For the same reason I prefer android version for management games like CC or FM because you can play these type of games whenever and wherever you get some time off things, you can't just play games on PC like that
          iOS version is submitted for review today as mentioned in the 20.06 release thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahson8 View Post

iOS version is submitted for review today as mentioned in the 20.06 release thread.
            Just saw that, I hope they can now work for releasing android version ASAP

Comment

What's the update on Android release? Has it been submitted to Google yet? Sureshot

Comment

Originally posted by Ahson8 View Post
                What's the update on Android release? Has it been submitted to Google yet? Sureshot
                I saw their fb post. They said they will submit to google by the end of week. So does that mean they will submit it today?

Comment

We submitted an Android build to Google on Friday. Not much more to say, we get no indication of how long it will take to process. Google seem to have been hit really hard by Covid-19, so it's tough for us to be anything other than vague.

Comment

Any update on android release?

Comment

As per the recent sticky thread, the last Android submission failed. Unfortunately Google are taking a week longer to review at the moment and aren't as clear on failures as Apple are, which adds to the complication and time taken. Mike and Charles are working on issues this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X