No announcement yet.

CC2020 Online Game - Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mavericks is another play who seems to be employing the tactic of take for ever once you know you will lose to try and make your opponent disconnect. A tactic employed also by amieng as well as some others. This is as bad if not worse as people disconnecting, what’s the point

Comment

It was fun playing as Zimbabwe and we got some good results online but unfortunately finding enough quality especially when it came to all rounders and wicket keepers became seemingly impossible and we suffered as a result. So now I have retired my Zimbabwe team and finally decided to bring online my long standing Essex save so welcome the Essex_Eagles online

Comment

And the day has come for The B Team to say goodbye. The save was only ever meant as a bit of fun while I got my Essex team ready to come online and now they have The B Team can step into retirement. I never expected them to do so well and now plenty of fresh new teams have come along and they started struggling so it's time to move aside.

My players attached here carried the side. Kyle Gough was an amazing bowler who both took wickets and kept things tight. Mark Ritchie was originally only a T20 opener but we trained him to open in all formats and his numbers were unbelievable in all formats.

Adios B Team. Look forward to playing everyone more as the Essex Eagles.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sureshot had many reports of online game freezes in test matches with bad light interruptions like the attached?
          Last edited by Jamesy1984; 09-02-2020, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
            Sureshot had many reports of online game freezes in test matches with bad light interruptions like the attached?
            Thanks for the report. I'll try and repeat this.

Comment

Just accidentally retired the Essex Eagles, could cry

Comment

Option of Audio chat would be an incredible addition. I find chatting very hard as I play on mobile

Comment

We're disabling bad light for online matches for the next update to resolve this.

Comment

Just accidentally retired the Essex Eagles, could cry
                    Do you think there's something else we should be doing to stop this happening accidentally? Andy has added a warning for the next patch when your challenger has a high % of DCs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Do you think there's something else we should be doing to stop this happening accidentally? Andy has added a warning for the next patch when your challenger has a high % of DCs.
                      I think if you click the team in the top section instead of bottom it’s too easy to retire the wrong team. I’d like to see a message saying are you sure you want to retire the Essex eagles or whatever team name. You then may realise your mistake before clicking yes

Comment

I think if you click the team in the top section instead of bottom it’s too easy to retire the wrong team. I’d like to see a message saying are you sure you want to retire the Essex eagles or whatever team name. You then may realise your mistake before clicking yes
                        Okay, I've just tried and you can't retire a team from the top section, the game doesn't let you even when selecting a registered team. Interesting point on the team name in the message box when it asks if you're sure, I'm not sure if we can grab the team name or not, I will check with Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Okay, I've just tried and you can't retire a team from the top section, the game doesn't let you even when selecting a registered team. Interesting point on the team name in the message box when it asks if you're sure, I'm not sure if we can grab the team name or not, I will check with Andy.
                          That’s how I retired the wrong team. I clicked them on the top box then pressed retire but a different team was selected on the bottom. I know it’s my fault for not being that observant but a fairly easy mistake to make.

Comment

That’s how I retired the wrong team. I clicked them on the top box then pressed retire but a different team was selected on the bottom. I know it’s my fault for not being that observant but a fairly easy mistake to make.
                            Ah I understand, thanks for the info, I've passed that on.

Comment

My username is 'weldone' - if anyone wants to play T20 now?

Comment

When the next patch goes live the team name (the one the user enters) will be in the "are you sure want to retire x team" message box, so hopefully that makes retiring the wrong team unlikely again.

Comment

Working...
                                X