CC2020 Online Game - Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
    So played thing guy twice online, first game he win and second he's probably about to win but we get an error. I log back in and offer to let him beat me as I felt bad he was going to win.

He then starts abusing me and calling me a disconnector when I have actually 0 disconnections after 80+ games (which is a miracle as it is).

Asked him what more I could do than offer him a win and he didn't seem to understand I had no DC's. But apparently I'm a coward and my arse doesn't belong in the game, this is just part of the abuse I got.

Pulling my hair out with some of these guys I come across online!
    Unbelievable some of these guys. They have played 3 games....

Comment

Originally posted by Straya01 View Post
      On a side note I played Leprechauns yesterday and lost but he seemed genuine. Anyone else experienced playing him? He has only played 26 times and won 26 times with 5 disconnects and 5 errors.
      Did you look at all his Ireland player averages though. Bowlers averaging like 15 with the ball. Batters all averaging over 60. They are not normal regens he plays with they are all edited so he has 11 perfect players... I sent proof there were edited to the admins.

also he came on this forum and abused me and Galvatron until they had to ban him. although the guy abusing us denied being Leprechauns. It made no sense why he joined the forums just to abuse us and defend Leprechauns so was obviously him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Did you look at all his Ireland player averages though. Bowlers averaging like 15 with the ball. Batters all averaging over 60. They are not normal regens he plays with they are all edited so he has 11 perfect players... I sent proof there were edited to the admins.

also he came on this forum and abused me and Galvatron until they had to ban him. although the guy abusing us denied being Leprechauns. It made no sense why he joined the forums just to abuse us and defend Leprechauns so was obviously him.
        He's online now...

Comment

He's online now...
          This is also what I find bizarre, he’s been around 3 months and for 2 of those month was also online most days all day long, yet has only played 25 games.... what is he doing on the server so much if not playing, I doubt he can hack it but it’s suspicious

Comment

He's online now...
            Straya you have some team mate, I should be embarrassed by this but these are the matches I play this game for
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TheElite View Post

Straya you have some team mate, I should be embarrassed by this but these are the matches I play this game for
              thanks TheElite but I got very lucky Jamesy1984 notice Butty strikes again..!

Comment

thanks TheElite but I got very lucky Jamesy1984 notice Butty strikes again..!
                So it’s not just me he takes wickets against then! Followed it up with a big 100 I see, he needs to be changed to an all rounder!

Comment

Seems to be something strange going on online. Just played The Elite ranked No.3 online. He absolutely smashed my team ranked 23 Austrayla. I was bowled out for 100 and odd then he gets 500 declared - theres no way that my team is that bad. Whats the go? Sureshot ?

Comment

The user 'The_Elite' is as genuine as it gets. He does have some outstanding games, some are real big performances...but the user cannot be faulted-just one of those things that the game does.

Straya mate! You are pretty HUGE on your day as well. You're pretty much unbeatable on a given day, we've played and I know.

Comment

• How’s the online server been for you guys this week? I’ve played 3 games evening UK time and all end in DC so I gave up and been playing offline. Could be my broadband just having a bad week.

Comment

• Sureshot the server seems to be down today

Comment

• Sureshot something is off with point scoring if you check the screenshot I should be getting 29 points for beating TheShaheens in a T20 int but after playing them twice and winning both I got no where near that amount
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Sureshot Points system is definitely broken. It doesn't award the number of points shown, often awards none at all if you're ranked high, even against someone ranked higher in that particular format.

Comment

Working...
                            X