CC2020 - Records Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC2020 - Records Page

Maybe it's just me but I like the though of a records page and seeing how everyone else does. Hoping this can gather some interest and I'm willing to own and update this thread regularly to keep up-to-date, just post your screenshot with proof of the record and I will add to list. Please only send records from the game in Normal Mode and not Easy:

First Class (Test/County):

Highest Total (Team) - 624 - Gloucester vs Essex - User: Jamesy1984
    Lowest Total (Opposition Team) -
    Highest Innings - 277 (Aaron Webber) - Gloucester vs Essex - User: Jamesy1984
    Best Bowling (Innings) - 6-62 (Sam Cook) - Surrey vs Essex - User: Jamesy1984
    Best Bowling (Match) - 10-89 (Mitchell Starc) - Essex vs Kent - User: Jamesy1984
    Highest Partnership -
    Fastest 50 -
    Fastest 100 -

One Day (ODI/OD):

Highest Total (Team) -
    Lowest Total (Opposition Team) -
    Highest Innings - 170* (Aaron Webber) - Essex vs Durham- User: Jamesy1984
    Best Bowling -
    Highest Partnership -
    Fastest 50 -
    Fastest 100 -

T20 (INT T20/T20/100):

Highest Total (Team) - 249 - Hampshire vs Middlesex- User: MateGaming
    Lowest Total (Opposition Team) - 76 - Hampshire vs Essex- User: MateGaming
    Highest Innings - 130 (James Vince)- Hampshire vs Middlesex- User: MateGaming
    Best Bowling - 4-3 (Mason Crane) - Hampshire vs Essex- User: MateGaming
    Highest Partnership - 224 (James Vince & Rilee Rossouw) - Hampshire vs Middlesex- User: MateGaming
    Fastest 50 - 21 balls (Dawid Malan) - Middlesex vs Essex - User: Jamesy1984
    Fastest 100 -
    Last edited by Jamesy1984; 06-30-2020, 07:09 PM.

Thought I'd kick this off by adding some of mine, only in 2021 as Essex so sure all records won't last on here long.

Got high hopes for this young lad Webber in his debut season is smashing it... his 277 was my highest score on Cricket Captain for god knows how many years!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jamesy1984; 06-30-2020, 01:33 PM.

Comment

I like this - great idea.

Couple of T20 records from one screenshot:

Highest total: 249 (Hants v Middx)
      Highest innings: 130 (Vince)
      Highest partnership: 224 (1st Wicket, Vince & Rossouw)

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.PNG Views:	0 Size:	641.6 KB ID:	70813

Also bowled Essex out for 76 in T20 for new lowest total. Mason Crane with best figures of 4-3.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	89
Size:	680.5 KB
ID:	70814

Last edited by MateGaming; 06-30-2020, 02:53 PM.

Comment

MateGaming thanks, have added now... great scores there.... assuming your in Normal Mode and not Easy? Sorry I only added that factor to the top post now

Adding a 21 ball T20 50 for Dawid Malan and a huge OD score by that man Webber, it was a QF and we won with a 4 off the last ball!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Jamesy1984; 06-30-2020, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
          assuming your in Normal Mode and not Easy?
          I am in normal mode, yes.

Comment

I've just played the Ashes and one of my openers has had a screamer. I auto played the final game and he got a double ton!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
              I've just played the Ashes and one of my openers has had a screamer. I auto played the final game and he got a double ton!
              Can’t go wrong with averaging 100 in the Ashes! What season you in mate? Almost ready to go online? I was the B Team on CC 2019 server, we had some good games near end

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Can’t go wrong with averaging 100 in the Ashes! What season you in mate? Almost ready to go online? I was the B Team on CC 2019 server, we had some good games near end
                About 2030, I'm probably a couple of seasons away from online play. Some of my players need time to develop and my bowlers are a bit inconsistent - which seems a feature of this version anyhow!

How about you?

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post

About 2030, I'm probably a couple of seasons away from online play. Some of my players need time to develop and my bowlers are a bit inconsistent - which seems a feature of this version anyhow!

How about you?
                  I’ve got a team I use online, it’s a Derbyshire team from like 2024, batting much better than bowling. In the future I will bring my Essex save online but only just started 4th season and enjoying the save so far offline

Comment

Working...
                  X