X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984

All 3 striking at 150... Brutal!
    not a great feeling surely, when you're on the receiving end. But yes - I'd say classy more than brutal, my guys time the ball..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by VicK113 View Post
      Just bowled Kent out for 26:
      I had my opposition team out for 22, so you probably would have to better that - to get your name up there lol
      26 is pretty stingy too... I mean, who does that? Well played.

Comment

• Yeah I think it was 27 when I posted, but 22 is going to be hard to beat, nicely done.

Comment

• It's against the Zimboks but still a new 50 over record! 561!
          Attached Files

Comment

That's crazy... thought I had this record locked in for a long time!
            I reckon 600 is possible against one of the warm up teams if you get lucky

Comment

Would need a flat wicket and a long batting line up but never know... I can just never be bothered to play warm ups
              I love playing Prime Minister's XI! Gives you the chance to try and score big. Nonedescripts are also favourites of mine.

Comment

• Two new records.

Fastest ever 50 over hundred with Michael Dyke reaching 100 from only 33 balls.

Then got 623 from 50 overs.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Dunno where this stands in the online high scores but made 287 from 20 overs... typically the other guy DC
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I also had Rohit smash a 13 ball 50!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• 12 ball 50 with Neesham
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I can't find a record in this somehow but Sir Cook has defied age on my offline save, he scored a ridiculous amount of runs last season aged 37 and with his opening partner Vincent they have broke the Essex all time partnership records for FC and OD... I'm going to miss him!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cook.png
Views:	141
Size:	827.3 KB
ID:	73934

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
                          I can't find a record in this somehow but Sir Cook has defied age on my offline save, he scored a ridiculous amount of runs last season aged 37 and with his opening partner Vincent they have broke the Essex all time partnership records for FC and OD... I'm going to miss him!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cook.png
Views:	141
Size:	827.3 KB
ID:	73934
                          Was it a FC only save? Cook striking at 61 in OD and 97 in T20

Comment

• Originally posted by adil View Post

Was it a FC only save? Cook striking at 61 in OD and 97 in T20
                            Nah it was all formats, I played every game

one day cup is a bit easy with the best players all playing the 100

Comment

• Few records here.

Morris Samson & Graham Baldwin - Partnership 359, Lowest Test total (Australia), Lowest T20 total (Pakistan), Best Test match figures (Innings and match)...

I still have too many screens to go over.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_17.png Views:	0 Size:	1.07 MB ID:	74011Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_41.png Views:	0 Size:	1.08 MB ID:	74012Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_4.png Views:	0 Size:	1.25 MB ID:	74013Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_3.png Views:	0 Size:	1.14 MB ID:	74014Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_19.png Views:	0 Size:	1.35 MB ID:	74015
                              Last edited by spice_train; 12-12-2020, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_78.png
Views:	87
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	74017Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_75.png
Views:	92
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	74018

Comment

Working...