Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2020 Version 20.06 Released

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cricket Captain 2020 Version 20.06 Released

    - Fixed rare crash if playing FC whilst Test Championship Final is on
    - Fixed rare crash at end of match
    - Added runs to win in highlights (displays when less than 20 required)
    - Updated database
    - Fixed revised target message appearing in first innings of DLS matches
    - Add reserve keeper to domestic team if none available
    - Fixed AI bowler use in 100 ball matches
    - Fixed bug with AI chasing hard targets

    We will be submitting to Apple later today for the iOS versions, with code matching the latest Steam version.


  • #2
    Great stuff as usual Sureshot

    Also I'm assuming, since work on iOS is done, next will be Android ? Please say yes.

    Comment


    • #3
      As always thanks for update and listening to the CC community. Just to confirm what was the bug with AI chasing targets? As in version 20.05 I thought it was sorted with "Improved second innings batting AI when chasing in OD matches". Thanks again.

      Comment


      • #4
        Sheharyar In certain scenarios the AI wasn't using the maximum aggression.

        Ahson8 Yes, Android is our priority now. With Google telling us to expect up to 7 days for review (it's been 6-12 hours in previous years) in the current global pandemic, it's very tough to be firm/accurate with Android release.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          Sheharyar In certain scenarios the AI wasn't using the maximum aggression.

          Ahson8 Yes, Android is our priority now. With Google telling us to expect up to 7 days for review (it's been 6-12 hours in previous years) in the current global pandemic, it's very tough to be firm/accurate with Android release.

          Okay. Please keep us updated, about when you submit to Google to review.

          Comment


          • #6
            I am currently trying a career just managing a team in the 100.

            Can you still get job offers from other teams doing this? If not is this something that can be updated?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ARW96 View Post
              I am currently trying a career just managing a team in the 100.

              Can you still get job offers from other teams doing this? If not is this something that can be updated?
              Yes, you can get job offers from 20 over franchise leagues.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

                Yes, you can get job offers from 20 over franchise leagues.
                Great thanks

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well done on all the updates. Seriously good job. You guys deserve all the credits and wishes as you guys are working super hard to deliver these updates. I am playing cricket captain since 2007 and have'nt seen such changes been made after release. For me cc 2020 has been the best version I have played of the icc series.
                  Excellent update but I feel the AI chasing still needs bit of ironing out. Overall it has improved heaps since its 1st update and is far more realistic but sometimes wickets fall in a cluster in far too many matches. I think AI should give 10 or so balls to get set even when the required rr is increasing.
                  Keep up the great work Sureshot Chris Child

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X