Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevfromsussex&Oz
    replied
    I wrote some proposals for custom tours using ATG players a few months back. It's an idea that will come sooner or later. Probably much later.

Leave a comment:

• Isura
    replied
    Originally posted by Cricstarz View Post
    Warm up matches especially before a test series must be consistent in the current game
    While I agree with the sentiment, the modern reality is that warmup matches are rare especially outside England. So in that sense the game represents it accurately for the current era. I would love the option to use classic/historical schedule algorithm like removing OD formats

Leave a comment:

• Cricstarz
    replied
    Warm up matches especially before a test series must be consistent in the current game

Leave a comment:

• Isura
    started a topic ICC 2017 custom fixtures (tests only)

ICC 2017 custom fixtures (tests only)

I fully support people buy the new game, but if you want some fun for nostalgia try these custom fixtures in ICC 2017. I made them using my iccfixtureditor. Sorry I don't have time to update the editor for the new game, but others are welcome to try (the code is open source).

Features
    - Australia, England, India, Pakistan, West Indies, New Zealand, and South Africa are the only playable countries
    - Most test series are 4 or 5 matches
    - Added much more warmup matches. England tours will include 4 or 5 warmup matches, making it a nice long tour. Other tours have typically 2 or 3 warmup matches. Exception is Pakistan because the game crashes if you add warmup matches to Pakistan home series.
    - Teams play each other home and away roughly every 5 years (except Ashes which still happens every 4 years).

I'm still playing my save with these fixtures in 2036. Enjoy. Install the files in the folder \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Cricket Captain 2017\fxt (replace the existing files).
    Attached Files
Working...
X