Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2020 Version 20.09 Released on Steam AND Mac. iOS and Android News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2020 Version 20.09 Released on Steam AND Mac. iOS and Android News

Cricket Captain 2020 is now available on Mac.

Various Mac and PC store pages are available here:

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Android - Mike and Charles have been working on Android issues over the weekend, the last submission to Google failed.

Steam - We've just released a new update for Steam which contains these fixes:

- Fixed club, legend and hero achievements
    - Updated Team and Versus records for new Pakistan teams for matches from 2019/20 onwards
    - Fixed nonEngDom teams generating regens before 1st contracts section
    - Moved Pakistan home fixtures to Pakistan (only applies to new saves)
    - Fixed WIDom contracts not taking place if reaching WI20Over Final
    - Added missing series to all Test Match Championships
    - Fixed players retired from a match type not playing 2nd XI
    - Updated player database

iOS - We're working on a new update for iOS which contains all above fixes and 2 iOS specific issues: Blank filter boxes on older devices and entering a team name online.

Nigel

The new Steam update will also apply to the Android version when released, correct ?

I think I might just start a new save considering Pakistan games were not in Pakistan in the previous versions

Comment

Yes, Android version will be the same as Steam.

Mac and Steam are matching. iOS will match when released.

Comment

Eagerly waiting for android version Sureshot any updates?

Comment

Early access version of Android finally out. Good job guys. Should I purchase it or wait for the full version to be released ? Sureshot

Comment

Where is the early acess version?

Comment

Originally posted by Cricstarz View Post
              Where is the early acess version?
              Yes where is it?

Comment

Our mobile partners put this Android build on the wrong release track, we've now removed access to this

This is close to a release candidate, but has bugs on some devices which we need to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                  Our mobile partners put this Android build on the wrong release track, we've now removed access to this

This is close to a release candidate, but has bugs on some devices which we need to fix.
                  So we should expect another week?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Ah that's a bummer. The demo version is working fine on my device.

Comment

Any updates ? Sureshot
                      I still have the early access version on my phone so I can atleast play limited games haha

Comment

Sureshot Chris Child Any update guys. Its been a long wait

Comment

Any idea when the update will be out for IOS?

Comment

Seriously cant even be bothered to update your fans? it's getting really silly at this point, so many people have been waiting for android to drop for the last 2 months, and nothing other than a "coming soon" every once in a while. I think its extremely unfair that weve had to wait so long, especially with barely any updates on teh situation. When a version finally drops onto the play store, it immediately gets taken down and we are only told it was a mistake, and no news on when we can expect to have the game.
                            Quite frankly I dont see the point on giving a penny to a franchise who cant even be bothered to update their fans, and make us wait 2 further months for a game which realistically is just a database update.
                            Poor customer service, for a game which looks like it will run on my ps2.

It's a huge disservice to the cricket community that such a poor group of developers not only fail to improve their game, but struggle to release it and even notify their fans of an estimated release time.

I will not be purchasing this years "update" and I urge that those who do are given a discount from the original price for the injustice caused.

Comment

Really is shame that their is no other competition in this market which I really feel will budge thr developers om focusing on improving features which fans have asked for so many years(graphics, drs etc) which have been mentioned countless of times on these forums.
                              what actually is the point of these forums? because from what I've seen, other than the database updates I dont see any feedback actually being implemented in improving the game .

Comment

Working...
                              X