Your cc20 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your cc20 review

I was thinking of buying cc20 on my new laptop. Do you guys think its worth an upgrade from cc18. How is the test match engine playing out? Is it challenging to win tests overseas? I played the demo and could clearly see that the engine has improved greatly there

The game is defo worth upgrading to just for the way the AI bats in OD games now. First update in years that feels different

Comment

I think the demo is the best indication you can get. In my opinion, the game is significantly improved this year and absolutely worth buying.

Comment

Originally posted by adil View Post
        I was thinking of buying cc20 on my new laptop. Do you guys think its worth an upgrade from cc18. How is the test match engine playing out? Is it challenging to win tests overseas? I played the demo and could clearly see that the engine has improved greatly there
        I would suggest buying the game every year. There are loads of improvements this year especially with the AI batting while chasing, more accurate database, DLS with rain interruptions, 100 tournament, fixing of gameplay, etc.

Comment

Working...
        X