Hightlights level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hightlights level

Was just wondering what highlights level you guys play on. I usually play none to get my imagination working but sometimes play medium highlights when match is very tense and its the last overs

I usually play on 'medium' when batting, and 'low' when bowling.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyfizzle0 View Post
      I usually play on 'medium' when batting, and 'low' when bowling.
      Same here, or sometimes wickets only when bowling

Comment

I tend to stick to med when batting or bowling. When the opposion batsmen are doing well I find it easier to tell if my bowlers are conceding mostly boundries or singles and change the field a little accordingly.

Comment

I know quite a few people feel they get better control in limited overs matches by using ball-by-ball but I haven't the time and I tend to do ok.

I think if it's working for you then just do it!

Comment

Sureshot Lynx54321 galvatron

Comment

As above, medium when batting, wickets only when bowling. Tend to play last 10 overs of 1day and T20 bowl by bowl no highlights depending on how the match is poised.

Comment

I always play with highlights on – surely part of the fun of playing a game?! If I wanted to just look at a bunch of stats, I'd sit and read Wisden!

I go for medium most of the time, but sometimes just to enjoy the excitement, if I'm batting second in a limited overs game with a few runs still to get I'll set it to every ball for the last over.

Comment

Originally posted by cde View Post
                  I know quite a few people feel they get better control in limited overs matches by using ball-by-ball but I haven't the time and I tend to do ok.

I think if it's working for you then just do it!
                  Seriously! Ball by Ball, is using so much of your time to get one match done! Phew!

Comment

I'm okay with the default settings-else no highlights sometimes. Not all opponents like it though (zero highlights) so low chances is the best solution for both parties

Comment

Originally posted by saviopaes View Post

Seriously! Ball by Ball, is using so much of your time to get one match done! Phew!
                      I don't find it slows me down that much, I'll use N on my keyboard for it and generally only at the end of a chase, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X