X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by saviopaes View Post

Seriously! Ball by Ball, is using so much of your time to get one match done! Phew!
    I don't find it slows me down that much, I'll use N on my keyboard for it and generally only at the end of a chase, etc.

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes
    replied
    I'm okay with the default settings-else no highlights sometimes. Not all opponents like it though (zero highlights) so low chances is the best solution for both parties

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes
    replied
    Originally posted by cde View Post
    I know quite a few people feel they get better control in limited overs matches by using ball-by-ball but I haven't the time and I tend to do ok.

I think if it's working for you then just do it!
    Seriously! Ball by Ball, is using so much of your time to get one match done! Phew!

Leave a comment:

• Jobi1K
    replied
    I always play with highlights on – surely part of the fun of playing a game?! If I wanted to just look at a bunch of stats, I'd sit and read Wisden!

I go for medium most of the time, but sometimes just to enjoy the excitement, if I'm batting second in a limited overs game with a few runs still to get I'll set it to every ball for the last over.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie
    replied
    As above, medium when batting, wickets only when bowling. Tend to play last 10 overs of 1day and T20 bowl by bowl no highlights depending on how the match is poised.

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied
    Sureshot Lynx54321 galvatron

Leave a comment:

• cde
    replied
    I know quite a few people feel they get better control in limited overs matches by using ball-by-ball but I haven't the time and I tend to do ok.

I think if it's working for you then just do it!

Leave a comment:

• cde
    replied
    I tend to stick to med when batting or bowling. When the opposion batsmen are doing well I find it easier to tell if my bowlers are conceding mostly boundries or singles and change the field a little accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• Dhruv
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzyfizzle0 View Post
    I usually play on 'medium' when batting, and 'low' when bowling.
    Same here, or sometimes wickets only when bowling

Leave a comment:

• jazzyfizzle0
    replied
    I usually play on 'medium' when batting, and 'low' when bowling.

Leave a comment:

• adil
    started a topic Hightlights level

Hightlights level

Was just wondering what highlights level you guys play on. I usually play none to get my imagination working but sometimes play medium highlights when match is very tense and its the last overs
Working...
X