Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2020 Version 20.11 Released on Steam, iOS (20.61), Android (20.81) and Mac (20.31)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2020 Version 20.11 Released on Steam, iOS (20.61), Android (20.81) and Mac (20.31)

Hi guys,

We've released the latest update on all platforms. With the scoring rate changes we've had to stop iOS and Mac from playing online until the latest update is available, or online games would break.

Version numbers:

Steam - 20.11 (Live)
    Android - 20.81 (Live)
    iOS - 20.61 (Live)
    Mac - 20.31 (Live)

Android users - Please note, there's an oddity going on with Google not reporting the correct Store version number on our store page, it's supposed to be 1.1, as 1.0 was release, we set it up correctly...

Fix-list:
    - Improved FC Strike Rates
    - Improved AI chasing in the 4th innings
    - Fixed DLS par score after rain delay mid 2nd innings
    - Added a squad cap of 18 for 100-ball teams
    - Updated database
    - Fixed following on in Online matches
    - Improved online stability
    - Fixed Kolpak players not retiring
    - Fixed occasional blank record message box
    - Fixed retired players not being stored if they only played 20 Over Int
    - Improved player retirement code for internationals
    - Added Nepal to Custom Match Series
    - Updated Save scorecard feature to save all innings and now uses default name (PC and Mac only)
    - Removed 2037 champions trophy
    - Fixed restricted overs display in reduced overs matches
    - Fixed wicket keeper abilities

Sureshot
    Last edited by Sureshot; 08-20-2020, 04:02 PM.

Apple approved Mac over night, we're still waiting on iOS. I'd submitted iOS before Mac, so hopefully not long now.

Comment

We're really pleased to have got this update out, with regards to improved FC Strike Rates, this is a really good change. On my tests for this it will, on average over an Eng FC season, reduce runs scored by 20 per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        We're really pleased to have got this update out, with regards to improved FC Strike Rates, this is a really good change. On my tests for this it will, on average over an Eng FC season, reduce runs scored by 20 per day.
        Sounds good, does this just affect the AI or our own batsmen too?

Comment

This applies to both AI and human control.

Comment

Hi Sureshot, I`m pleased to see the update, but it just needs a bit of a tweak re: the ATG`s. R.Armitage should be an Opener/All Rounder. D.Insole, T.Dollery,C.Poole & A.bruyns, should have their status changed from Bsm. to Bsm/WK. and R.Draper from Opener to Op/WK. Other than that, I`m a very happy chappy.

Comment

As always a good update Sureshot . Are day/night tests present in cc20?

Comment

iOS is now live as well.

Comment

Originally posted by adil View Post
                  As always a good update Sureshot . Are day/night tests present in cc20?
                  I'm checking with Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by Springbok 1970 View Post
                    Hi Sureshot, I`m pleased to see the update, but it just needs a bit of a tweak re: the ATG`s. R.Armitage should be an Opener/All Rounder. D.Insole, T.Dollery,C.Poole & A.bruyns, should have their status changed from Bsm. to Bsm/WK. and R.Draper from Opener to Op/WK. Other than that, I`m a very happy chappy.
                    Hi Springbok, just to confirm. Insole, Dollery, Poole, Bruyns and Draper should all be part-time keepers?

Armitage only opened in 37 FC innings, batted #3 68 times, his record opening was only an average of 16, against 30 at #3. Any thoughts?

Comment

Too many errors in online games after the update.

Comment

Hi Sureshot, re: R. Armitage, I was particularly looking at him as an opener, in his early career, I guess he then dropped to 3. For me, I would like to see him as an Opener/All Rounder. D.Insole, C.Poole, T.Dollery, A.Bruyns and R.Draper were all occasional Wicket Keepers. Many Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ICC_Fan View Post
                          Too many errors in online games after the update.
                          There would have been some issues after immediate release on Android/Steam until about 8:20pm UK time whilst we were waiting for the server to update.

Comment

Originally posted by Springbok 1970 View Post
                            Hi Sureshot, re: R. Armitage, I was particularly looking at him as an opener, in his early career, I guess he then dropped to 3. For me, I would like to see him as an Opener/All Rounder. D.Insole, C.Poole, T.Dollery, A.Bruyns and R.Draper were all occasional Wicket Keepers. Many Thanks.
                            Thanks, I've made those changes for the next patch now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Thanks, I've made those changes for the next patch now.
                              Hey Nige do you know when you'll next be looking at the database feedback in the database thread?

Comment

Working...
                              X