Regens production more realistic and online gameplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regens production more realistic and online gameplay

I know this may sound ridiculous to some of you but there doesn't seem to be any competition going on between season 1 and say season 10 team in an online game. I Suggest there should be an even competition between players playing online and that could be done by making the productions of regens more realistic.... I mean the regens shouldn't be better than the current lot of players playing season 1 and that would motivate the players with better skills.....just a suggestion that should be looked upon

Originally posted by AkhtarPlays View Post
    I know this may sound ridiculous to some of you but there doesn't seem to be any competition going on between season 1 and say season 10 team in an online game. I Suggest there should be an even competition between players playing online and that could be done by making the productions of regens more realistic.... I mean the regens shouldn't be better than the current lot of players playing season 1 and that would motivate the players with better skills.....just a suggestion that should be looked upon
    there are lots of players near the top online with season 1 India teams though so I don’t think all regens are better than current players I just think unless you are India you need time to build a squad to compete with their current team.

my only real negative with regens is they walk into their international teams too quickly If they are good

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

there are lots of players near the top online with season 1 India teams though so I don’t think all regens are better than current players I just think unless you are India you need time to build a squad to compete with their current team.

my only real negative with regens is they walk into their international teams too quickly If they are good
      My point of concern is that the quality of regens productions..... I mean they shouldn't be better than bumrah starc rashid khan if they are a bowler or shouldn't be better than kohli smith williamson babar if they are a batsman and similar thing goes for allrounders
      Last edited by AkhtarPlays; 08-24-2020, 10:16 AM.

Comment

My point of concern is that the quality of regens productions..... I mean they shouldn't be better than bumrah starc rashid khan if they are a bowler or shouldn't be better than kohli smith williamson babar if they are a batsman and similar thing goes for allrounders
        Why shouldn't regens be better than real players? There'll be young players playing cricket now and those who haven't been born yet that are going to be all time greats...

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post

Why shouldn't regens be better than real players? There'll be young players playing cricket now and those who haven't been born yet that are going to be all time greats...
          I get your point but at least there should be some limitations to the ability of regens like a batsman shouldn't average more than 60s in tests and odis and a bowler shouldn't average less than 20 in tests and odis..... i mean you got to be a bit realistic

Comment

I get your point but at least there should be some limitations to the ability of regens like a batsman shouldn't average more than 60s in tests and odis and a bowler shouldn't average less than 20 in tests and odis..... i mean you got to be a bit realistic
            Why are they not realistic numbers? Players average that in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumblah View Post

Why are they not realistic numbers? Players average that in real life.
              But not 80 or 100

Comment

I haven’t seen any batters average over 60 in test cricket over a long period of games. Yes they sometimes start well but never end up like that long term. I think a lot of bowlers from the past are better than the current bowlers now so why can’t any future players be. I’m not actually sure I’ve seen a regen better than Steve Smith in all formats of the game anyway.

plus all the regens we talk about are the star players from each persons save, there is a hell of a lot more garbage regens

Comment

Issue for me who mainly plays County cricket is that first season come one day cup time every side has the two regens playing. They seem to all be good enough to leapfrog the real youth players straight away and many will average over 40 with the bat or low 20s with the ball. See my thoughts in my review thread for more detail and the results of my player development trial.

Comment

I've not seen anyone have a test avg of 60... certainly not over a whole career. About 56 is the absolute peak.

Comment

Working...
                    X