Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Online Cheating (game may have been hacked)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Online Cheating (game may have been hacked)

Sureshot and Chris Child Please see attached screenshots. Someone has managed to get all retired greats of the game into his Ireland team. At first I thought it was a bluff and he had renamed players but after checking averages and profiles in fact it is the players. I think he also has a Zimbabwe team online with the same. Can this be looked into urgently please as I think they have found a way to hack the game.

Attached Files

Thanks, I've made Chris aware.

Comment

Thats a pretty damn good line up though

Comment

What's the team name? One to avoid!

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
          What's the team name? One to avoid!
          Called something like Irishmen

a Zimbabwe side is out there as well I heard

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Called something like Irishmen

a Zimbabwe side is out there as well I heard
            Sure I've played Irishmen and he was just an Ireland team...

Comment

Sure I've played Irishmen and he was just an Ireland team...
              Not him then Irish something

Comment

They're back again with a Zimbabwe team called Predators-Season2.

He's got Glenn McGrath and Murali playing...

I suspect he's also edited his players as well as editing the line up. Shane Watson was bowling like he was Bumrah...

Sureshot Is there anything you can do with this user? Because we don't know who's gonna have a suped up team, could seriously unbalance the online games.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by galvatron; 10-02-2020, 11:55 PM.

Comment

The way I understood any edited database would be detected and crash if they attempt to play online. Not sure how this guy has found a way round it.

Comment

Sureshot something needs to be done. Can you find out who manages GivemeL and ban them. This is his "England Team" and even with all these players I was cruising to victory and suddenly he did something in the background and his bowlers became unplayable, I couldn't even get 1 run off last 3 balls. I really thought the game could pick up modified databases and stop this.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Sureshot Is anything being done about these teams? Leprechauns is sitting in the online foyer now. This guy has edited the game and shouldn't be able to be online.

Comment

Sureshot Is anything being done about these teams? Leprechauns is sitting in the online foyer now. This guy has edited the game and shouldn't be able to be online.
                        I've asked Chris to take a look

Comment

Leprechauns and Predators_Season2 online at the same time. So perhaps it's not the same guy... but two different ones.

Comment

Sounds like predators and a group of guys are doing like a draft and playing each other. Where as Leprechauns just has a completely edited side and is playing against regular players and hasn’t lost a game. He had 5 DC games too so looks like even when he is losing he DC’s. Guess I wouldn’t care if they were just playing each other. They shouldn’t be allowed to play a team with a non edited database

Comment

There's another team now as well.

It's called Ramp and is Bangladesh. It appears it's a different person, who claims to have got the editor from someone else!

He claims there's 13-14 players out there with this editor.

He claims there's lots of editors out there.

I'm quite concerned about this and Sureshot nothing has been done about this despite it being raised over a month ago.

Someone has undermined the game's data and is underminding the online game.

If the editor is out there - you can't put it back in the box. But surely it's not fair these teams play online?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X