Easy method to view bowling overs cap for rain affected matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy method to view bowling overs cap for rain affected matches

As the title suggests, anyone know a way to find it? Just in an ODI thats been hit by rain and we've lost 12 overs, but I can't seem to locate any info on the new over per bowler anywhere in the different menus and such.

I’ve not noticed anything. I’ve only had T20s impacted by the new rain delays and found that bowlers seem to be limited to three overs. I’ve found it worth while bowling all of my best bowlers overs up front in matches that look likely to be impacted so that I get the most out of them.

Comment

You raise an interesting point, I'm checking with Chris and Andy if there's a way to highlight this in the UI. It's worked out by dividing total overs by 5 and then adjusting if the number isn't divisible by 5. I'm not 100% sure how it works when it gets reduced mid-innings and someone has bowled out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        You raise an interesting point, I'm checking with Chris and Andy if there's a way to highlight this in the UI. It's worked out by dividing total overs by 5 and then adjusting if the number isn't divisible by 5. I'm not 100% sure how it works when it gets reduced mid-innings and someone has bowled out.
        Thank you for your feedback Sureshot . Even if you lost five overs for example, the captain would still go to the umpire and seek confirmation that his bowlers have nine overs each. That's kinda the approach I'm taking to it, no captain would mis-calculate his bowlers overs due to being unaware of the data.

Comment

Working...
        X