Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BlackList <Disconnectors>

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BlackList <Disconnectors>

    Guys, we need to update this list as we find more and more 'sinners' online on this game. The players who disconnect on games, simply because they're losing. We can understand the odd server issue but LET"S SAY 'NO' to disconnectors and avoid playing them at any cost.

    I will start with users I have personally had purpose disconnections with:

    1. harrshh (frequent dis-connector)
    2. ddddd (frequent dis-connector/abuser)
    3. soca (delay in play and the odd disconnection of game)
    Last edited by saviopaes; 11-18-2020, 01:08 PM.

  • #2
    Yes that Harrssh is probably one of the worst

    ddddd you have to avoid - if you have regens he tells you it’s cheating and should only have a side from 2020 as the game is called cc2020 and tells you he will DC to stop you winning if he has to. He is also very abusive, apparently I am a disgrace of a human being for playing the game past 2020, told me about how he f*cks my mum and all sorts. Guy is nuts.

    Comment


    • #3
      Soca even though you would say not that much dc on his side but he is worst one cuz he makes his opponent to dc as he takes ages to play when he is about to lose plus sometimes he gets frustrated and starts abusing his opponents like once i got his side collapsed by a certain Shadab khan spell but instead of appreciating it he started to abuse

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
        Yes that Harrssh is probably one of the worst

        ddddd you have to avoid - if you have regens he tells you it’s cheating and should only have a side from 2020 as the game is called cc2020 and tells you he will DC to stop you winning if he has to. He is also very abusive, apparently I am a disgrace of a human being for playing the game past 2020, told me about how he f*cks my mum and all sorts. Guy is nuts.
        James: will keep adding to that list as the usernames pop up from various users.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AkhtarPlays View Post
          Soca even though you would say not that much dc on his side but he is worst one cuz he makes his opponent to dc as he takes ages to play when he is about to lose plus sometimes he gets frustrated and starts abusing his opponents like once i got his side collapsed by a certain Shadab khan spell but instead of appreciating it he started to abuse
          Akhtar: added your user mentioned in the list.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AkhtarPlays View Post
            Soca even though you would say not that much dc on his side but he is worst one cuz he makes his opponent to dc as he takes ages to play when he is about to lose plus sometimes he gets frustrated and starts abusing his opponents like once i got his side collapsed by a certain Shadab khan spell but instead of appreciating it he started to abuse
            Akhtar, guess you should be vary of the user VikrantXI too. Massive abuser.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by saviopaes View Post

              Akhtar, guess you should be vary of the user VikrantXI too. Massive abuser.
              Yea he has a bad mouth

              Comment

              Working...
              X