This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackList <Disconnectors>

Guys, we need to update this list as we find more and more 'sinners' online on this game. The players who disconnect on games, simply because they're losing. We can understand the odd server issue but LET"S SAY 'NO' to disconnectors and avoid playing them at any cost.

I will start with users I have personally had purpose disconnections with:

1. harrshh (frequent dis-connector)
    2. ddddd (frequent dis-connector/abuser)
    3. soca (delay in play and the odd disconnection of game)
    Last edited by saviopaes; 11-18-2020, 01:08 PM.

Yes that Harrssh is probably one of the worst

ddddd you have to avoid - if you have regens he tells you it’s cheating and should only have a side from 2020 as the game is called cc2020 and tells you he will DC to stop you winning if he has to. He is also very abusive, apparently I am a disgrace of a human being for playing the game past 2020, told me about how he f*cks my mum and all sorts. Guy is nuts.

Comment

Soca even though you would say not that much dc on his side but he is worst one cuz he makes his opponent to dc as he takes ages to play when he is about to lose plus sometimes he gets frustrated and starts abusing his opponents like once i got his side collapsed by a certain Shadab khan spell but instead of appreciating it he started to abuse

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
        Yes that Harrssh is probably one of the worst

ddddd you have to avoid - if you have regens he tells you it’s cheating and should only have a side from 2020 as the game is called cc2020 and tells you he will DC to stop you winning if he has to. He is also very abusive, apparently I am a disgrace of a human being for playing the game past 2020, told me about how he f*cks my mum and all sorts. Guy is nuts.
        James: will keep adding to that list as the usernames pop up from various users.

Comment

Originally posted by AkhtarPlays View Post
          Soca even though you would say not that much dc on his side but he is worst one cuz he makes his opponent to dc as he takes ages to play when he is about to lose plus sometimes he gets frustrated and starts abusing his opponents like once i got his side collapsed by a certain Shadab khan spell but instead of appreciating it he started to abuse
          Akhtar: added your user mentioned in the list.

Comment

Akhtar, guess you should be vary of the user VikrantXI too. Massive abuser.

Comment

Originally posted by saviopaes View Post

Akhtar, guess you should be vary of the user VikrantXI too. Massive abuser.
              Yea he has a bad mouth

Comment

Guy called M22.

He kept changing the highlights level pre-game, so I didn't notice that he'd put on every ball by the time I clicked 'ok' for the fourth time.

Then he wouldn't change them down. I took the DC but not happy with his conduct, he wouldn't respond on chat either.

Comment

I would add SOCA (who is also 9) on the list.

He's DC on me multiple times, all when I was almost guaranteed a win. Last time I needed 2 runs from 3 overs with 8 wkts left. Was absolutely raging.

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                    Guy called M22.

He kept changing the highlights level pre-game, so I didn't notice that he'd put on every ball by the time I clicked 'ok' for the fourth time.

Then he wouldn't change them down. I took the DC but not happy with his conduct, he wouldn't respond on chat either.
                    Can’t remember who it was but some guy kept requesting to change to every ball relentlessly until I changed it and in the end he dc’d on me when he was losing, I was fuming

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post

I would add SOCA (who is also 9) on the list.

He's DC on me multiple times, all when I was almost guaranteed a win. Last time I needed 2 runs from 3 overs with 8 wkts left. Was absolutely raging.
                      Wow didn't know it was 9.....funny part is the person who has created this Blacklist is 9 and soca himself lmfao

Comment

Savio when are you gonna add 9 to that list for trying to act cool while playing as 9 and abuses/dcs others with God knows how many accounts

Comment

This guy Mayur12345 so blatent as well and then logs back in after and ignores me. Record played 1 won 1... 4 dc hmm....
                          Attached Files

Comment

Shahjustshah disconnect on me after 4 days of a Test match where we had to watch highlights as it seems I'm finally about to win.... thanks for taking an hour of my life whoever you are...

Comment

Who is Delhi-India? Always online and hardly seems to play anyone, always ignores challenges.

Comment

Working...
                              X