Things I would like to see in cc21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby23 View Post
    Another great inclusion would be to start International career from some point in earlier history. Could be an awesome addition to captain from say 1990 into the new decade.
    Oh hell yes, even better if one could use the look of the time (i.e. captain a team in the 50s so no helmets, etc.). Would love to skipper some teams from the twirly moustache era.

Comment

My monthly rant that non-bowlers shouldn't be getting wickets.

The thought of S Yadav (a wicket keeper on the game) coming on in an IPL game and getting 1-29 from four overs is utterly laughable but on CC2020 it's relatively normal. Bonkers.

Comment

A couple of ideas - I play tournament mode mostly so why not Home Town Umpires? I remember Illingworth's England getting ONE LBW in the entire Australian tour. Pitches is it possible to set the conditions? I'm thinking Chennai low-bouncing humid so the exhaustion goes up or Perth high-bounce and westerly wing increasing after tea.

Comment

I think we should have new ui colour scheme in every new edition. Because I buy the every year just because of the updated international squad, new int leagues ( wtc and the round robin wc ) , match engine refinements. Having a fresh ui feels like playing a newer game.

Comment

Short-leg grabbing full-blooded pulls and sweeps. It happens Greg Chappell and Tony Lock (over 40 at the time) both did it in a Shield match in Adelaide around 1970. Tony Greig took a couple at silly-point in the '72 series in England where you would swear the ball had barely left the bat!!

Comment

Originally posted by Top_Cat View Post

Oh hell yes, even better if one could use the look of the time (i.e. captain a team in the 50s so no helmets, etc.). Would love to skipper some teams from the twirly moustache era.
              I have made a Data-base of Test stats as for1970. Check my post.

Comment

1- Player training features need to be improved and expanded.
                2- Caught and bowled/Short leg catches off pace bowlers are too prevalent, as are no-ball wickets.
                3- Would be great if ZIM/IRL/AFG first class competitions were included.
                4- Maybe a Football Manager style 'shouts' panel could be included for lunch and tea breaks?

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzroy FC View Post
                  1- Player training features need to be improved and expanded.
                  2- Caught and bowled/Short leg catches off pace bowlers are too prevalent, as are no-ball wickets.
                  3- Would be great if ZIM/IRL/AFG first class competitions were included.
                  4- Maybe a Football Manager style 'shouts' panel could be included for lunch and tea breaks?
                  Agree with pace bowler caught and bowled. D. Lillee & J. Thompson managed ONE c & b in their entire careers from 1970 to 1985. Shot-leg I've seen some great ones and there is a photo of Tony Lock catching Keith Miller in Perth on the pitch!!

Comment

Don’t know how hard it would be to add in but would maybe be nice to see some of the women’s game added now it’s gaining a lot more popularity?

Comment

I’m not sexist, so members don’t take this out of context, but there’s so much the game still needs before even thinking about putting in women’s squads..
                      Otherwise we’re still going to get the same old game issues effecting both men’s and then the women’s gameplay.
                      Remember too there’s still not a full world men’s country league roster ie Bangladeshi First Class career to name just one.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
                        I’m not sexist but there’s still not a full world men’s country league roster ie Bangladeshi First Class career to name just one.
                        I personally think that's a reason for adding at least a women's international format. I'd love to see some domestic formats too such as the WBBL but developing an international fixture should be a priority.

We're at the point where we have full domestic rosters for the eight traditional Test teams and the largest domestic T20 competitions. The women's T20 WC final had a live attendance of 86,000+ people and 1 billion+ watching the broadcast, is a main part of international fixtures in the top Test playing countries and has a more developed domestic scene with the like of WBBL compared to some of the lower ranked countries. But sure Bangladesh needs its four-team exhibition tournament first.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevfromsussex&Oz View Post

Agree with pace bowler caught and bowled. D. Lillee & J. Thompson managed ONE c & b in their entire careers from 1970 to 1985. Shot-leg I've seen some great ones and there is a photo of Tony Lock catching Keith Miller in Perth on the pitch!!
                          Caught and bowled for pace bowlers in CC2021 has changed quite dramatically, it's now about 2%, down from 6% in CC2020. It's much the same for spinners, but that felt right to us.

Comment

Working...
                          X