Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things I would like to see in cc21

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Things I would like to see in cc21

    1. There should be a seperate column for current run rate and required run rate2. Menu Sounds. There should be sounds when we tap play over or autoplay also
    3. New UI colour scheme. Current Colour scheme is straining to the eyes. Would like something more colourful like a combo of red white and purple 4. Total runs in each over in over list
    5. Pitch conditions should be more dynamic. Maybe change its format or allow more customization
    6.More 1s and 2s in ODI and T20s.
    7. Spell wise breakdown of a bowler's figures.
    So these are my recommendations for cc21. I would like to think most of them are fairly implementable

  • #2
    I'd love to see a couple of women's tournaments. Even if it's too much of a faff at the moment to set up full careers with the domestic leagues, it would be brilliant to be at least able to play a women's World Cup or World T20 in the Tournaments section.

    Comment


    • #3
      Drs.........

      Comment


      • #4
        The 100 competion dropped after a few season? Will most likely happen in real life.

        Or is that hope?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ahson8 View Post
          Drs.........
          I've never understood players wanting DRS. Is there a reason you want the game to intentionally have incorrect decisions programmed in and only to the have a limited amount of attempts to overturn them?

          I'd prefer the game to just give the correct decision 100% of the time.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Wilted View Post

            I've never understood players wanting DRS. Is there a reason you want the game to intentionally have incorrect decisions programmed in and only to the have a limited amount of attempts to overturn them?

            I'd prefer the game to just give the correct decision 100% of the time.
            I could be wrong, but I was under the impression there was an occasional incorrect decision to make the umpires a bit more lifelike? I've definitely had the odd LBW decision that ball tracking has shown to be wrong (either given out but ball missing stumps, or given not out but ball hitting stumps after pitching/hitting in line etc. – the other factors of LBW always seem to be right). It's pretty rare, but it does seem to happen once in a while. Maybe
            Sureshot
            Administrator
            Sureshot can confirm if that's intentional, or just a glitch I've spotted? I don't mind it (as long as it's very occasional) – being annoyed at the umpires is part of the joy of the game!

            Comment


            • #7
              Indeed, a small percentage of decisions will be wrong. I know there's a rare bug in hawkeye where the batsmen position is wrong compared to where it actually was.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                Indeed, a small percentage of decisions will be wrong. I know there's a rare bug in hawkeye where the batsmen position is wrong compared to where it actually was.
                I've had the odd occasion where a batsman is given out LBW despite the fact in the animation he has moved across so far that you can see all three stumps, and hawkeye claims that he was hit in line when it seems from the animation that would have been pretty impossible - not sure if that's what you meant?

                Mind you, some of the third umpire decisions in the current real-life India v England series makes that seem quite realistic!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jobi1K View Post

                  I've had the odd occasion where a batsman is given out LBW despite the fact in the animation he has moved across so far that you can see all three stumps, and hawkeye claims that he was hit in line when it seems from the animation that would have been pretty impossible - not sure if that's what you meant?

                  Mind you, some of the third umpire decisions in the current real-life India v England series makes that seem quite realistic!
                  This does happen an awful lot I think...

                  Also there's the one where the ball clearly passes the bat and it's given out!
                  Some other favourites are when you middle a pull shot and short leg stands up and grabs it! Or when a batsman edges in between their legs to the keeper. Or edging a leg stump full toss to slip/gulley!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by galvatron View Post

                    Some other favourites are when you middle a pull shot and short leg stands up and grabs it! Or when a batsman edges in between their legs to the keeper. Or edging a leg stump full toss to slip/gulley!
                    Was short leg rather than the keeper, but you might want to ask Ollie Pope if that kind of thing is realistic after this morning's play in Ahmedabad!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Lots of batsmen get yorked by spin bowlers in limited overs games in ICC20. In reality, almost any full toss in top level cricket is put away to the boundary. Sometimes it's hit straight to a fielder, yet on the game a spinner can loop up a full toss and get someone out LBW on their toes. Seems ridiculous to me. Even the level of cricket I play at - which is poor - we hit full tosses...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yorkers and full tosses are different though. Spinners do bowl yorkers in real life, they tend to be quicker deliveries. The pull to short leg happens too often in CC games, we've earmarked fixing it in 2021.

                        The batsman being in the wrong place in hawkeye may be a more prevalent issue than I'd previously thought based on your replies, I'll increase it's priority for 2021 development.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Dont wanna offend anyone but isn't looking at Lego faced players already distorting reality. I actually find those Highlights glitch/anomalies really funny and entertaining.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                            Yorkers and full tosses are different though. Spinners do bowl yorkers in real life, they tend to be quicker deliveries. The pull to short leg happens too often in CC games, we've earmarked fixing it in 2021.

                            The batsman being in the wrong place in hawkeye may be a more prevalent issue than I'd previously thought based on your replies, I'll increase it's priority for 2021 development.
                            These are loopy slow yorkers...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                              Yorkers and full tosses are different though. Spinners do bowl yorkers in real life, they tend to be quicker deliveries. The pull to short leg happens too often in CC games, we've earmarked fixing it in 2021.

                              The batsman being in the wrong place in hawkeye may be a more prevalent issue than I'd previously thought based on your replies, I'll increase it's priority for 2021 development.
                              In LO matches I always keep a fielder in that position and they make way more catches than they should, they get a reasonable amount in FC too.
                              cde
                              International Cricket Captain
                              Last edited by cde; 03-07-2021, 02:26 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X