Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• galvatron
    replied
    Striker's XI is still being used and the players have clearly been edited.

I played him today and took a look at his players.

Most of his players are regens but using the editor I can look at his players abilities and potentials.

Most of his bowlers have the highest potential for bowlers, which is 460 - lowest being good for bowlers and highest good for batters.

The most obvious one is that I Kishan has been given the highest potential ability for a batsman, which is 1834 but on all other saves his potential is 1470

You can see in the screenshots I've included the dates and times to show that I've taken them all around the same time. There's also chat with Striker during the game that shows who the opposition is.

I don't understand how an edited team such as this is able to login and play still. Striker says he plays on a Mac, so maybe there's something in that. He also continues to deny that his team is edited. He claims to have worked hard on the team and many players do improve their players but no one else is able to change the potential of their players. So I don't understand how he has done so and still claims to have not edited his players. I've also screenshotted players on my save who are real players for comparison. Can clearly see that their potential has been edited.

Sureshot Will edited teams be able to play in the new version?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by galvatron; 06-15-2021, 06:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    started a topic Players to avoid 2.0

Players to avoid 2.0

I've had several players DC vs me lately.

Latest is Scragga. He needed over 100 and only had 3 wickets left.

One to avoid.
Working...
X