Players to avoid 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players to avoid 2.0

I've had several players DC vs me lately.

Latest is Scragga. He needed over 100 and only had 3 wickets left.

One to avoid.

Striker's XI is still being used and the players have clearly been edited.

I played him today and took a look at his players.

Most of his players are regens but using the editor I can look at his players abilities and potentials.

Most of his bowlers have the highest potential for bowlers, which is 460 - lowest being good for bowlers and highest good for batters.

The most obvious one is that I Kishan has been given the highest potential ability for a batsman, which is 1834 but on all other saves his potential is 1470

You can see in the screenshots I've included the dates and times to show that I've taken them all around the same time. There's also chat with Striker during the game that shows who the opposition is.

I don't understand how an edited team such as this is able to login and play still. Striker says he plays on a Mac, so maybe there's something in that. He also continues to deny that his team is edited. He claims to have worked hard on the team and many players do improve their players but no one else is able to change the potential of their players. So I don't understand how he has done so and still claims to have not edited his players. I've also screenshotted players on my save who are real players for comparison. Can clearly see that their potential has been edited.

Sureshot Will edited teams be able to play in the new version?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by galvatron; 06-15-2021, 06:00 PM.

Comment

More screenshots. The ones who aren't regens:
      Attached Files

Comment

Yep this is 1000% edited. It’s impossible to change a player potential through training

Comment

Hi Sureshot , Galvatron has now become a nuisance as his trash talking has become never ending. This cannot go on, on a routine basis. We play the game as stress busters not stress!! Galvatron comes up, sends a challenge picks up a chat and starts trash talking. This is now a nuisance. Please solve my problem. I hope, he is not your friend or a family guy in real, which he thinks in his mind!! You are friendly to him and some guys, and they think that you're their friend and they are taking up undue advantage of this. Please solve this or I need to write an email for the nuisance going on. There is no block button on the game, we need one for such nuisance online players.

Thanks in advance!
          Regards,
          Shivi
          Last edited by striker; 06-15-2021, 06:38 PM.

Comment

This is what you did last time Striker.

Can you please explain the stats of your players and in particular, how the potential of Kishan and Rasool are different on your save compared to everyone elses?

You claim that you know the game better than any other player but no one else can do this.

You've barely played the game in months and I'm pointing out that you've cheated and it's unfair to anyone playing you. It shouldn't be allowed.

Also, if this thread gets locked like the last one. What's the point in the forum? If we aren't allowed to discuss who's cheating and who are players who are disconnecting, why even bother having a forum?

Clear evidence this guy is cheating and he should be banned for it.

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
              This is what you did last time Striker.

Can you please explain the stats of your players and in particular, how the potential of Kishan and Rasool are different on your save compared to everyone elses?

You claim that you know the game better than any other player but no one else can do this.

You've barely played the game in months and I'm pointing out that you've cheated and it's unfair to anyone playing you. It shouldn't be allowed.

Also, if this thread gets locked like the last one. What's the point in the forum? If we aren't allowed to discuss who's cheating and who are players who are disconnecting, why even bother having a forum?

Clear evidence this guy is cheating and he should be banned for it.

The game has an inbuilt robust system to take care of these issues not you, me or anyone else. Again, read the disclaimer of the game where it says abilities or performances of any individual player, club or competition is a computerised interpretation of data given to it or generated by it.

And you know what the worst part is, its that you are #no1 contender for the ban for the threat of mitigating instituting and jeopardizing such heavy punishments on players of the game and members, over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by striker View Post

The game has an inbuilt robust system to take care of these issues not you, me or anyone else. Again, read the disclaimer of the game where it says abilities or performances of any individual player, club or competition is a computerised interpretation of data given to it or generated by it.

And you know what the worst part is, its that you are #no1 contender for the ban for the threat of mitigating instituting and jeopardizing such heavy punishments on players of the game and members, over and over again.
                I wouldn't be at all surprised the way this game is managed if I were banned and you weren't.

Other users can judge.

You have unearthed some of the greatest players of all time on your game. Bowlers who are better than any of the all time greats on the game, and they're also incredible batsmen. No one else has managed to get players this good. You've managed all this in only six seasons of the game as well...

Furthermore, you've managed to make players like Ashwin, Kishan and Rasooli into some of the greatest players ever, despite the fact that on no one else's save are they anywhere near this good.

Now, either they believe that you're the best player and able to do things no one else can do. Or, they can look at the screenshots on here and on the other thread and determine that you're a cheat and you're casting aspersions my way in order to detract from that.

I would encourage all other players to avoid playing Striker as his team has been heavily edited.

Comment

How many posts can you make avoiding questions? Quite entertaining reading

Comment

The irony of someone who is looking at the ability of opposition players calling someone else a cheat.

Pack these threads in, cringefest.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
                      The irony of someone who is looking at the ability of opposition players calling someone else a cheat.

I get what your saying Lynx but would he be looking if people weren’t blatantly cheating the system. The issue is people can Cheat an get away with it. If people weren’t cheating it wouldn’t be an issue and online game would be a lot more fun

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post

HI Lynx,

If players weren't cheating as much, I wouldn't have bothered looking for the editor to see other players' abilities.

Striker beat me every time when I played him, and not just beat me, he annihilated me. I suspected his team was edited and the editor showed me that it was.

Other players consistently beat me i.e. Challenge Accepted or Essex but the games are close. There was other teams that also smashed me loads that were likely edited but who have since disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                          Striker's XI is still being used and the players have clearly been edited.

I played him today and took a look at his players.

Most of his players are regens but using the editor I can look at his players abilities and potentials.

Most of his bowlers have the highest potential for bowlers, which is 460 - lowest being good for bowlers and highest good for batters.

The most obvious one is that I Kishan has been given the highest potential ability for a batsman, which is 1834 but on all other saves his potential is 1470

You can see in the screenshots I've included the dates and times to show that I've taken them all around the same time. There's also chat with Striker during the game that shows who the opposition is.

I don't understand how an edited team such as this is able to login and play still. Striker says he plays on a Mac, so maybe there's something in that. He also continues to deny that his team is edited. He claims to have worked hard on the team and many players do improve their players but no one else is able to change the potential of their players. So I don't understand how he has done so and still claims to have not edited his players. I've also screenshotted players on my save who are real players for comparison. Can clearly see that their potential has been edited.

Sureshot Will edited teams be able to play in the new version?
                          Is there anyway to check a player's potential on android tablet, or is that just for PC?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

I get what your saying Lynx but would he be looking if people weren’t blatantly cheating the system. The issue is people can Cheat an get away with it. If people weren’t cheating it wouldn’t be an issue and online game would be a lot more fun
                            Exactly, if people were not cheating blatantly someone like you wont have a 90% win record and top the charts all time.

Comment

Exactly, if people were not cheating blatantly someone like you wont have a 90% win record and top the charts all time.
                              Lost 10 out of my last 11 games so I’m obviously not doing a good job of cheating classic deflection tactic, you talk a lot but never explain your own actions

considering I play Galvatron a lot I’m sure he’d of flagged if I was cheating

ps. My win rate is under 80% so we’ll done with the maths

Comment

Working...
                              X